Police request switch v 1p5wich | Vital Football

Police request switch v 1p5wich

Rex

Vital Champions League
http://www.greenun24.co.uk/ipswich-town/latest-news/suffolk_constabulary_awaiting_football_league_decision_over_proposed_date_switch_of_ipswich_town_v_norwich_city_1_3658994

I agree with the bloke who made a comment under the article . Why should everyone be inconvenienced just because of a few morons ? With a 12 o clock kick off they can make their pathetic mayhem after the game just as easily. And nearly every other local derby is played at 3pm on a Saturday . Pathetic Suffolk Police ... Dont interfere but just your job that we pay you to do . I seem to remember Suffolk Police messing things up last time we played there

They are a clueless bunch in reality..It just inconveniences us the fans......Football is for 3pm on a Saturday.!.!.!

12:00 KO I get to - ugh- dont know what actually - read text I guess.

16:00 KO on a Sunday for the first game no chance of anything.

Looks like being a sparse season from down here

Sensible words from ITFC.

http://www.supporters-direct.org/news-article/ipswich-town-trust-challenges-derby-scheduling?

Agree with the point that Suffolk Police are doing their best to make it as difficult as they can for fans trying to get to the game

Fortunately I will tucked away in a hot spot of South of France away from all the mayhem hopefully with a link to Radio Norfolk!! There's a challenge!

Marseillan (in Languedoc), which is a fishing village surrounded by vineyards, about half an hour from Montpellier. I am looking forward to some top quality vino at a fraction of the cost we would pay for it here!

We are driving down with two overnight stops. Mr S is taking a slight (bigger than I was led to believe) detour to cycle one of the Tour de France routes. As a softener, he has booked us into a very nice hotel in the Alps with an inclusive meal and wifi to keep me happy whilst he goes off peddling! Then it is onwards to south of France to hit the vineyards and seafood where I will be in absolute heaven!

These S of F holidays sound very nice , and popular with some of the Vital crew ! I am non too good at independant holidays and like to let a ship take me to places while I can just relax !

I've just read in twitter that the police are recommending another change to the fixture.
They now want it switched back to Saturday with a 12.15 start.

FFL Returns day before Ipshit game after 24 days In S.West France...Gironde, (5 days of those in Spain)...realistically I am not considering going to game.