Points for September | Vital Football

Points for September

The Poacher

Vital Squad Member
Starting with today's game how many points realistically can we expect to accrue during this period?
My thoughts are between 9-12 or put it another way; played 5. Win 3. Draw 1. Lose 1.
if all of the above happens I will be very happy. :14:

By rights we should be looking at 4 straight defeats including Leeds, with Blades being our first 'winable' game.

Anything beyond losing the next three is a bonus really. It's a horrible run of fixtures

Pope John XXIII - 9/9/2017 10:46

By rights we should be looking at 4 straight defeats including Leeds, with Blades being our first 'winable' game.

Anything beyond losing the next three is a bonus really. It's a horrible run of fixtures

The topsy turvy way we play I expect us to win one of the next three games somehow

Your guess is as good as mine which one

But three points from next three games would be fine

The Poacher - 9/9/2017 11:01

Come on fellas be a little bit more positive. Think positive and it will happen. :15:

I agree with Jimmy, I think we'll probably win one and you can pick from a hat which one it will be.

But on paper it's three defeats and I'm being positive by saying that if that is the case it doesn't matter because it's a nightmare four game run

We will.only manage 1 point from these games...at most 2...i dont see any wins...hope i m wrong...

We should at least get a point today, their last game was a draw against Burton! Having lost to Bolton in the cup (all squad changed aside S.Wed would want to advance) and they've just lost Forestieri to injury also. Like us they've scored as many as they have let in.

Going into today's match Sunderland have only won one in the league this season, having been beaten like us by Barnsley and Leeds, they also drew against Wednesday. Their only win has been away so I can't see why we can't get at least a point, but nothing says we can't win.

Having had a good start in the league wolves have hit a rough patch, but I don't doubt they'll pick up again in the next 2 matches their only loss so far is to top of the league a point is only the best we can hope for!

So far Villa have only won once, against Norwich, who seem to give games away you wouldn't expect, they have a Brentford team today fighting back but then have Mboro and Barnsley who shouldn't be easy at all. This is a game we should win!

The last games are Fulham and the blades which are to far ahead to tell where their teams may be by then. I think we could realistically get 12 points from 18