Points for March | Page 2 | Vital Football

Points for March

Lincoln v Burton W
Tranmere v Lincoln D
Lincoln v Coventry L
Lincoln v Wimbledon W

7 points. Ordinarily I would expect to get three points at Tranmere, however that pitch...
Can't see us getting any joy out of Coventry - best team we have faced this season.

Lincoln v Burton W
Tranmere v Lincoln D
Lincoln v Coventry L
Lincoln v Wimbledon W

7 points. Ordinarily I would expect to get three points at Tranmere, however that pitch...
Can't see us getting any joy out of Coventry - best team we have faced this season.

Yeah that pitch looked shocking. No doubt Coventry will be tough only lost three. Still fancy a 1-0 us, but that probably means we'll get hammered. :grinning:

I would have thought tickets for the Wimbledon game would have been on the official site by now if it was going to be played on the 28th. They are usually on there a good 4 weeks in advance nowadays. I assume we've made calls to the Welsh and Irish FA's who've indicated likely call ups

I would have thought tickets for the Wimbledon game would have been on the official site by now if it was going to be played on the 28th. They are usually on there a good 4 weeks in advance nowadays. I assume we've made calls to the Welsh and Irish FA's who've indicated likely call ups

Coronavirus ahoy in Wimbledon too, just to add an incentive to postpone