Poch 'relaxed', not Panicking | Page 2 | Vital Football

Poch 'relaxed', not Panicking

I'm really not - I think we set our sights on two major deals and both would be fraught with difficulty - Grealish is a 'side show'.

But if we don't get Martial or Zaha, we will have badly blown it and I fear for what the back up targets now are...

So Martial is first choice and Zaha 2nd?

Plus another Major deal (CM?) plus Grealish?

I'm really not - I think we set our sights on two major deals and both would be fraught with difficulty - Grealish is a 'side show'.

But if we don't get Martial or Zaha, we will have badly blown it and I fear for what the back up targets now are...

You mean Kovacic, Draxler, De Ligt, Pulisic, and Brandt?

:smoke:

I expect Llorente, NkooDoo, Janssen, to be surely loaned or sold by the close of the European window.

Good word is someone has made an inquiry on Sissoko. Nothing other than that, but it does make it seem more possible he leaves.

Roma in for Wanyama is also plausible.

Dembele maybe stays? I'd be ok with that, until he breaks down of course. He may go, does anyone know his preference?

That's 5-6 non HG players that we likely won't miss.

If he can do that, then he should be back to relaxed.

I expect Llorente, NkooDoo, Janssen, to be surely loaned or sold by the close of the European window.

Good word is someone has made an inquiry on Sissoko. Nothing other than that, but it does make it seem more possible he leaves.

Roma in for Wanyama is also plausible.

Dembele maybe stays? I'd be ok with that, until he breaks down of course. He may go, does anyone know his preference?

That's 5-6 non HG players that we likely won't miss.

If he can do that, then he should be back to relaxed.

Much of this business should have been done already. We are in crunch time...so I don't see any last minute changes now.

Much of this business should have been done already. We are in crunch time...so I don't see any last minute changes now.

Held over a barrel probably by all the Euro teams that have another few weeks to make their deals. Probably have to take less than we'd like too.

I guess they thought everyone would think it such a great idea, follow suit and all close their summer windows before the seasons begin. Its only really a great idea if that happens.