Plymouth Sky Footage | Vital Football

Plymouth Sky Footage

It might look a tight angle but we were right behind it and the striker had loads of goal to hit and all the time in the world to hit it.

Yep, picked his spot from point blank range and hit it sweetly, no chance there for me

Yeah but TJ wasn’t interfering with play
Should this be in olive, I assume its a sarcastic p*stake out of anyone claiming their second was offside and if not you should know the basic rules of offside.

Last edited:
Not sure what their fuss about the penalty was about does it even matter if it was an inch the wrong side?

clearly Plymouth need to practice their fouls and get them in earlier!

If the foul continues into the box it's a penno even if it starts outside the box..
Best pass this bit of info onto Mr Lowe as he is still bleating on about it. Wants an apology etc, from the ref. Suppose our request of one from the Ipswich game is in the post!.

Last edited:
Funny, the debate about it being inside or outside of the box. If I'm Mr Lowe, I'd be asking if it was actually a foul.
From my view, up in the co-op directly in line, I didn't think there was any contact. Most around me were laughing, the word "soft" was used a lot. Happy to take it though!
Regardless of right or wrong, let's hope it can be a turning point for us, and get us moving in the right direction.

We're in Upper 2 and penalty incident nearly right in front of us. It certainly looked a penalty and whilst Lowe can bleat all he wants, the player that gave the penalty away made no effort to protest whatsoever. He did have a rueful look to see if it might have been outside the box, but very clear from his body language and reaction that he knew it was a foul.

Watching it back it looks as though there is an initial contact just outside the box, which is two players coming together on a loose ball, I'd say no foul on that; but then the Plymouth player falls on to Sorenson inside the box, foul and a penalty!

I think Lowe said in his post-match interview that he thought it was a foul.

Schoolboy defending by Montsma, you can't nick the ball from there.