Plymouth (H) highlights | Vital Football

Plymouth (H) highlights

I wonder if Vernam had gone down instead of getting a shot away a penalty would have been given? Could say it was shoulder to shoulder though.

Watched the extended highlights on ifollow and you would think from that we were lucky to get a draw. Then watched the first half of the full match replay and it's different altogether, although we didn't create all tnat many clear cut chances, the pressing, tackling and speed of play is really impressive and not shown by the highlights.

Some extended highlights here, with the Plymouth commentary. How did Vernam miss that 🤦🏻

this match had 2 contenders for both goal of the season and miss of season.

you do feel sorry for lower league commentators. They are not there because they are fans but because it pays the bills. They must sit through a lot of shit football. Like being a wine taster but only drinking £4 bottles of wine. You could tell that both sets of commentators had a good day in the office yesterday as they were alive in their commentary.

ITV had the pinball but not the save
According to the pundit ( I paraphrase) it’s our defensive outlook holding us back

this match had 2 contenders for both goal of the season and miss of season.

you do feel sorry for lower league commentators. They are not there because they are fans but because it pays the bills. They must sit through a lot of shit football. Like being a wine taster but only drinking £4 bottles of wine. You could tell that both sets of commentators had a good day in the office yesterday as they were alive in their commentary.
...... I quite like that red they do from Bulgaria - quite a cheeky one that :)