Please Nominate Your "Worst Game Of The Season" HERE! | Vital Football

Please Nominate Your "Worst Game Of The Season" HERE!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Please post your nominations for "Worst Game Of The Season" in this thread!

Deadline for nominations is Friday at 19:00, then we'll have a poll!

A few contenders sadly that I’ve seen (lucky that I missed Crewe at home!):

Colchester away
Cheltenham away
Port Vale away
Crawley away

There were a few 0.0s that edged close to these too, as did the 1.1 v Barnet away.

County away. We took an army with us, it was shaping up to be a great game and then the ref ruined it.

I wasn't at the Crewe home game but I was at the Colchester away trip.
Nightmare all round for me including a jumper in front of train from Liverpool street, painter spilling paint on my top on the train, 20 quids worth of taxis in Colchester (DVT at the time) and soaked walking back to hotel. One beer before last orders and no food. End of Billy Knott after that dire performance and OLLIE was not much better. Embarassing and tepid display.

Wycombe home. No ambition from Wycombe, awful referee and no alternative game plan from the mighty Imps.
Yep. Depends on your definition of worst I suppose. But this one was barely a game of football, they didn't want to play and we couldn't!

This one is easy: Crewe at home. But a game that cemented our immediate future as Team Cowley, so not all bad!

Barnet away, dreadful performance, poor crowd behaviour from some of our so called supporters. At home, Crewe, the players stopped trying.