Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Worst Game of The Season" On This Thread! | Vital Football

Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Worst Game of The Season" On This Thread!

Southend away, we were dreadful, they could barely raise a team and weren't much better, there fans moaned about us supposedly kicking them off the pitch on the way out.

I missed what I suspect will get many nods ( home to Oxford ) but will go for the 1-0 loss at Coventry as we just didn't seem to be bothered at all that day. Rained constantly and the match in a stadium only about a fifth full was just dull.

Sadly, one of just 2 home games I got to due to postponements and the end of the season disappearing.

Oxford, boys against men that day.

Oxford, reminded me of the really bad 'old' days. No Bossie to sort them out, conceded some dreadful goals.

It's got to be Oxford at home. Not just due to the scoreline, but we seemed incapable of playing together all of a sudden, scared and leaderless.

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

I will be setting a deadline for nominations in the next few days!