Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Best Permanent Signing" of The Season On This Thread! | Vital Football

Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Best Permanent Signing" of The Season On This Thread!

Anthony Scully

Tricky one this as many signings this year were loans, and in essence he's only played a handful of games but he is potentially going to be a massive player for us next season and the kind of player who will excite the supporters. In the few games he's had so far the potential he has to rip up League 1 is there and let's hope he does this when we get going again

Noticeable that many of the permanent signings can be filed under 'ones with potential', not least young Scully who has impressed me too.

However, Jorge Grant has provided key assists, chipped in with the occasional vital goal, and improved markedly in my eyes as the season progressed.

I'm going down the 'potential 'route also and for me I can see both Scully and Edun having a really good chance to blossom, with Scully just edging it.

Some real raw talent in the squad who have yet to develop. For me young Scully just edges the rest. He is exciting to watch and think he could be a real find. Just behind him I would put Edun and Lewis. Think Lewis will settle into Erds spot well and Edun looks like he could be a good all round midfield man

Is this a player that we signed this season, or a player contracted for this season (i.e. could you nominate someone like Bostwick or not)?

Too early to judge most of them. Based on what we've seen so far, it would be Grant.
Exactly, some of them are looking very promising: Edun, Scully and Lewis in particular. But in terms of their contribution to the season, it has to be Grant - he is the player who kept Peterborough in League One.

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

Jorge Grant, i would love to see him in the Number 10 role, feel he would be a very good player in that position.

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

I will be setting a deadline for nominations in the next few days!