Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Best Loan Signing" of The Season On This Thread! | Vital Football

Please Nominate Your Vital Lincoln City "Best Loan Signing" of The Season On This Thread!

Joe Morrell. A real future star. Anyone who wins 5 international caps whilst on our books has to be a bit special. Good luck and thanks.

Gonna be a close one this! I'm going for Walker as he was pretty consistently effective for us and we don't see many strikers like that at SB.

Joe Morrell - pulled all the pieces together tirelessly. Walker second - crucial goals and presence up front, Bridcutt third - battler.

What a difficult choice that is: either we choose a player who won a place in an international team and won 5 full caps during his loan, or we opt for the one who scored a goal every two games and may be responsible for keeping us in League One.

However, for his performances on the pitch and for his conduct off it, Morrell.

Had a couple of belting loanees for this season haven't we in Tyler and Joe?
Going for Joe but only just, a huge thank you to both as without we would almost certainly be where Tranmere are.

Don't forget to post your nomination AND reason!

I will be using some of them as part of the article, so need plenty of comments to choose from!

Morrell for me. I might be splitting hairs here but I think Walker was the most important loan signing for his goals and the points they gave us but Morrell was the best for his overall performances.

I'll go for Walker, the one thing our side was really missing was a natural goalscorer, we found one in Tyler...

One thing is clear: when the "best ever" loan signing gets dusted down again, both Walker and Morrell will figure highly.

I nominated Walker, and Bozzie for player of the season, but Morrell runs close in both categories.

Walker .. the goals were vital, Morrell was able to be adequately replaced - were as I don’t think Walker was.

Very tough call though and huge thanks for both their efforts.