Playoffs | Vital Football

Playoffs

Thupthetics

Vital Youth Team
Obviously MK have the form confidence and momentum but I'm going for Sheff Wednesday winners knocking Sundeland out and beating Mk in final.
It's a very short cup competition now with winner takes all and so much to lose but I'll go for Sheff Wednesday but they need Bannan fit.

Who gives a fuck. Only losers bother with the play offs!
I’d hate to be in it, too much pressure and a horrible way to end the season if you lose. Very entertaining for those not involved though.

Who gives a fuck. Only losers bother with the play offs!
I’d hate to be in it, too much pressure and a horrible way to end the season if you lose. Very entertaining for those not involved though.

No, the losers don't even reach the play offs.

No, the losers don't even reach the play offs.
Some teams view it as a win. We’d have thought we’d lost if we ended up on the playoffs. It keeps it interesting but whoever just misses out on automatic must hate it. Whoever finishes 6th must be buzzing to still have a chance of going up.

MK shouldnt even be a league side Their non league side folded coz nobody was interested they are scum of the highest calibre how anyone could want the bastards to win the playoffs is unbelievable. Wednesday all day for me c,mon you Owls

All I care about is Latics and who would be the easiest to finish above next season. On that basis, I've got my fingers crossed for Wycombe. If not them then MK, but they and their head coach have hugely impressed and I'd think they'd do well in the Championship.

Worst case scenario is Sunderland or Sheff Wed go up. Both have bigger budgets have already pumped us twice and will significantly strengthen in summer. I was gutted when Sunderland got Alex Neil over Grant McCann, he's an excellent manager.

All I care about is Latics and who would be the easiest to finish above next season. On that basis, I've got my fingers crossed for Wycombe. If not them then MK, but they and their head coach have hugely impressed and I'd think they'd do well in the Championship.

Worst case scenario is Sunderland or Sheff Wed go up. Both have bigger budgets have already pumped us twice and will significantly strengthen in summer. I was gutted when Sunderland got Alex Neil over Grant McCann, he's an excellent manager.

I'd go along with that, if it's Weds v MK, whoever has the better game between Twine and Bannan could be absolutely key, both are very good footballers. Agree about Neil, was disappointed when Sunderland got him, always rated Neil as a manager

I'd go along with that, if it's Weds v MK, whoever has the better game between Twine and Bannan could be absolutely key, both are very good footballers. Agree about Neil, was disappointed when Sunderland got him, always rated Neil as a manager
I actually fancy Sunderland to dump out Sheff Wed and win the play-offs. I don't want them to but they're my picks, mainly because of the manager. Neil has won two play-off campaigns previously with Norwich and Hamilton Accies, so he knows what you have to do to win these pressure games.

Like to see Wycombe come up as the so called "Big Clubs" think they have a right to be up there.

Very true, the so called "Big Clubs" brag about their 'Big Crowds',
thinking this should 'Guarantee' them Promotion.

I have always had a 'soft spot' for the 'smaller' Clubs like,
Accrington Stanley, Fleetwood Town and Morecambe etc,
they might not get 'Big Crowds' but they have:
Strength, Determination and 'Loyal' fans and i always want them to beat these so called "Big Clubs".

Feck Sunderland shit club shit fans
I hope they stay in league one
Wednesday I reckon