• Moreno

• Luiz

• Kamara

• Ramsey

• McGinn

• Buendia

• Watkins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally think it's between Mings and Luiz. Mings has overcome all the slippy bollocks and Luiz has just been class and calmness personified this season. Also massive shout out to Ashley Young, as at 38 years old, he's shown what hard work and dedication to your profession can achieve. Tough call.
Agreed, it’s between Mings and Dougie for me too. Struggling to separate them

Mings for me, although isn't it nice to have a decent choice for once?

Definite cases to be made for Martinez, Luiz, Mcginn and Watkins but I just think Mings shades it.

Yes Doug and Mings for me. I think I would be leaning towards Tyrone just for the way he conducted himself during all that look me in the eye bollocks. He has then improved no end since Unai came in.

Tough one. Douggie has been top top class.

Doug for me, but Tyrone, Emi and Ollie up there.

Might have been Kamara but for some terrible luck with injuries.

I notice Olsen was an option on the OS :lol:

Nassef Sawiris gets my vote…..for bringing in the Master in the first place and awakening them all from their two month slumber under the useless one!
On a serious note....top three of Mings, Watkins and Luiz. Mings shades it for me. Been immense.

Strange one in that there is no absolute stand out player but there are certainly a few to make a case for. As said by most... Luiz, Mings, Emi1, Ollie.

I will be going for Duggie though. I think he is technically the best player we have. Very good at making a few seconds on the ball with a touch and turn. I will blow smoke up my own proverbial by saying I saw something the moment I saw him play at home to Bournemouth that first season back. He has developed with us and this has come to fruition this season with consistency . Think alot of what he does and his skill goes unnoticed because he is not necessarily in a glamour position.

Last edited:
Mings for me. Superb attitude. Some massive performances. Dougie has proven me wrong. Young likewise. Konsa deserves a shout for the second half of the season.

Out of interest, who won it last year?

Mings for me. Superb attitude. Some massive performances. Dougie has proven me wrong. Young likewise. Konsa deserves a shout for the second half of the season.

Out of interest, who won it last year?
Matty Cash I think. No chance of a repeat this year. Had an iffy start then just as he looks like he’s getting back to his best he gets another injury

Close one but I've given it to Mings. What resilience he has shown . Stripped of the captaincy , dropped and publicly humiliated by the Scouse charlatan , many would have folded under such abuse. He bounced back brilliantly and has been colossal.