Play-offs | Vital Football

Play-offs

sven_goran

Vital Reserves Team
<p>Alex Neil play-offs with Hamilton<br /><br /><em>13 May 2014<br />Falkirk 1&ndash;1 Hamilton Academical<br /><br />18 May 2014<br />Hamilton Academical 1&ndash;0 Falkirk<br />Hamilton Academical won 2&ndash;1 on aggregate.<br /><br />Final<br />21 May 2014<br />19:45<br />Hamilton Academical 0&ndash;2 Hibernian<br /><br />25 May 2014<br />Hibernian 0&ndash;2 (a.e.t.) Hamilton Academical<br />2&ndash;2 on aggregate. Hamilton Academical won 4&ndash;3 on penalties.</em></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p><strong>I believe we will be going up </strong> :celebrate: <br /></p><em />

How can a team finish 8 points ahead of another and have to go through a decider? We are clearly the better team. What a nonsense!!

Money sminks, money

They'll say that it widens the chances for other teams - true.

If thats the case relegate 4 from the Prem, top 3 go up 4 to 7 play off.

That's sharing the Prem riches around

Can that rule be brought in tonight Steve!!!!!!?

If we go up we will go up on merit based on League Table.

I was online and just couldn't get 2 tickets for the home leg at Carrow Road, which really pissed me off!

I will have to bloody watch it on SKY.

When will the final tickets go on sale I wonder?

confirmed on canaries web site. home game sold out except for
any ST holder who does not confirm by deadline when these rare tickets go to super members.

I am giving the Semis a miss . Spent hundreds of pounds on going to the final five games and got let down. Just the Final for me if we get there !

I went online for the Home leg and was informed there was a two minute wait...

1 hour 50 minutes later I decided to give up and go down CR...

The queue snaked past the bottle bar so I decided to try in Castle Mall...

Only a ten minute wait there so I am now the proud owner of 0 tickets...

Apparently our Sts (that's Season Tickets) will suffice. :grin:

I went online for the Home leg and was informed there was a two minute wait...

1 hour 50 minutes later I decided to give up and go down CR...

The queue snaked past the bottle bar so I decided to try in Castle Mall...

Only a ten minute wait there so I am now the proud owner of 0 tickets...

Apparently our Sts (that's Season Tickets) will suffice. :grin:

I went online this morning at 10 and was immediately placed in an online queue, which looked very doubtful after a few minutes. I was trying to get two tickets, one for a cousin. After half an hour I had got no further and suspected the system was failing. I was getting really fed up and decided to open a new browser in addition to the one I already had on the go. This time I got straight onto site with no problem, but could not get two anywhere together. I have managed to get one ticket for myself in Wensum area so will have to suffer without a familiar face next to me!!

The online ticket system was a complete lottery in my opinion. :eek: