Play offs | Vital Football

Play offs

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
Championship play off games are set to use var how do we feel about this (providing we make of course which we all know is no gimme) I think the standards have been appalling this season from the officials and it’s not just our games forest should have had a pen at 0-0 if that goes in it’s a completely different game but I do hate var it took all the spontaneity out of the game I stopped celebrating goals in the prem (not that scored that many) while we waited to see how they could chalk it off

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/var-could-used-championship-play-23877959

My dislike for referees is well known, to the people who know me
But Mike Dean is at the top!!!!
The standard of refereeing is the worst i've known it Raysa but i think Mike Dean's one of the better ones,yes he always looks a arrogant :censor: but for me there's a lot worse than him. UTB

The standard of refereeing is the worst i've known it Raysa but i think Mike Dean's one of the better ones,yes he always looks a arrogant :censor: but for me there's a lot worse than him. UTB
The thing for me Rod, he thinks he is the most important person on the pitch
You shouldn’t notice a good ref

Theere's no guarantee VAR will get any decision right but it does allow the authorities to exercise control over who they allow into the PL ( Promised Land) and that's the real reason it was introduced in the 1st place.
Another insidious incursion into them getting who/what they want.

Why has no one complained ablout the lino's? They are really bad at getting 100% right on throw ins. And don't get me started on offsides.

Why has no one complained ablout the lino's? They are really bad at getting 100% right on throw ins. And don't get me started on offsides.
I didn’t specify the refs I said the officials which to me is all inclusive

I didn’t specify the refs I said the officials which to me is all inclusive
So, for a change Bully, I was right. But I think not many make lino complaints
when we shoud turn the spotight on them. I suppose we all get VAR next time
to complain about.:cautious:

So, for a change Bully, I was right. But I think not many make lino complaints
when we shoud turn the spotight on them. I suppose we all get VAR next time
to complain about.:cautious:
Been mentioned a few times this week especially the tosser who gave forest offside when they should have had a pen
Why would you say ref and linos when officials covers it 🤷‍♂️
Normally I'd let this go but I'm passing time as mrs B is fast on think I'm goin to get off as I'm wasting time here

Been mentioned a few times this week especially the tosser who gave forest offside when they should have had a pen
Normally I'd let this go but I'm passing time as mrs B is fast on think I'm goin to get off as I'm wasting time here
Always been refs and linos for me Bully. I read officials as refs, soz.

Enjoy your day Bully:p

Forest it is then. Deflated forest. Everyman and his dog had them storming the second position. Favourites to do that, and their fans embraced it. So actually in the end who is the most deflated.

Theoretically if we get to the the final we play a miner team. Oops my spelling is poor

Forest it is then. Deflated forest. Everyman and his dog had them storming the second position. Favourites to do that, and their fans embraced it. So actually in the end who is the most deflated.

Theoretically if we get to the the final we play a miner team. Oops my spelling is poor
They might go on strike- it's something they were good at!:p

Think back to just after the Ewood Park gave, we didn't have a prayer of top 6, so I'm buzzin', buzzin' I tell thee we're in the POs.

Happy with Forest, manager and club with a poor PO record, deflated from not getting automatic, not much top flight experience, loanees who will be thinking about next season at other clubs, 2003.

It's a tie that will put lead in your pencil. 👍