Pirates tonight! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pirates tonight!

Players are on a contract for heavens sake.

Exactly, sick of this, he was our only decent goal scorer currently at this level. He could have gone once we find a replacement. If the takeover is so close then why has this happened? If the new owners have said he could then what is the best interest of the club in that? No offense to Garner of course, but letting one of our only experienced forwards who can score goals at this level with no replacement or return is annoying. I fear this takeover is not going to go through for a while.

Am I the only one who thinks that this line up might actually work?
Nope ......... get a good start, and a bit of confidence, and I think the young lads will be wanting to shove a few things up a few places of a few people.

Exactly, sick of this, he was our only decent goal scorer currently at this level. He could have gone once we find a replacement. If the takeover is so close then why has this happened? If the new owners have said he could then what is the best interest of the club in that? No offense to Garner of course, but letting one of our only experienced forwards who can score goals at this level with no replacement or return is annoying. I fear this takeover is not going to go through for a while.

It’s in the hands of the administrators, don’t think there’s much prospective owners can do until the EFL pull their finger out.

The opposition teams we have played are not up to much
we make silly mistakes
we are up against established teams
we are up against the shit housary of pro footballers
as Exiled said our players are not filling their bodies yet
you would not normally fill a team with so many young players who have skill but lack pro footy guile
Oh and we keep trying to play the impossible pass, and failing

That foul given against Merrie in the box, when trying to head their blokes foot, is just about the worst ever given at the DW.

Truly shocking. A foul. For them. 👀