Pikies | Vital Football

Pikies

Billy_Bleach

Vital Squad Member
Any other posters on here sick of these fucking *****? Gillingham Green, Beechings Way, The Lines, and now Vinalls Park where I take my boys for a kick about have been invaded by this bunch. Keep moving from site to site after a 5 day notice. Absolute fucking wind up.

Any other posters on here sick of these fucking *****? Gillingham Green, Beechings Way, The Lines, and now Vinalls Park where I take my boys for a kick about have been invaded by this bunch. Keep moving from site to site after a 5 day notice. Absolute fucking wind up.
I am of the opinion that the polis do not want to be involved. They keep claiming this is 'Private Property' so they cannot intervene.
So what happened in the old days, if they had invaded Marks & Sparks car park I am sure the police would have invaded any other member of the public.

The mrs lives in Cheshunt and some travellers rocked up one Saturday afternoon onto the playing field opposite, a fair few vans. Within around 3 hours they were removed. There was a significant police presence to achieve it with one nicked but they were gone. So I'm guessing its all down to resources.

I am of the opinion that the polis do not want to be involved. They keep claiming this is 'Private Property' so they cannot intervene.
So what happened in the old days, if they had invaded Marks & Sparks car park I am sure the police would have invaded any other member of the public.

The old bill nowadays have a levels and (soon enough) degrees up to their eyeballs but no life experience. Having said that they are doing the job with hands tied behind their back due to pressure from all across the political spectrum.

I wonder how much this has cost us tax payers to clean up after they have gone for the last 10 years . Its pathetic that we just "move them on", clean up the mess and then repeat as they move on.

About time the council followed them and billed them for the last clean up.

No chance of that but you try not paying your council tax bill and see what happens.

I wonder how much this has cost us tax payers to clean up after they have gone for the last 10 years . Its pathetic that we just "move them on", clean up the mess and then repeat as they move on.

About time the council followed them and billed them for the last clean up.

No chance of that but you try not paying your council tax bill and see what happens.

Spot on mate, the council and Police are scared of them, it's fucking laughable. They leave their shit (literally) in places where families want to go and it's just accepted. C unts.

I had a rather nice car stolen about ten years ago and I had installed a tracker on it.

It showed that it was at the ***** site at Coldhabour Maidstone so I told the police where it was.

By the time that they managed to organise a team strong enough to enter the site, the tracker was disabled and the car was never seen again.

They wouldn't dare go up there without massive back up.

I'd guess Nobby can confirm this.

Human rights and political correctness , mean we can now have people running about , doing what they want.
In Kent , that translates to a constant game of prediction , chase and crime.

This behavior is then dismissed with the excuse of 'cultural differences'

It's all over the country, not just Kent.

They just do what they want with no regard for anyone else.

There is upper class, middle class, working class, low life scum and then ******.

I had a rather nice car stolen about ten years ago and I had installed a tracker on it.

It showed that it was at the ***** site at Coldhabour Maidstone so I told the police where it was.

By the time that they managed to organise a team strong enough to enter the site, the tracker was disabled and the car was never seen again.

I’ve got a tracker on my car, only to bring the insurance premium down to a level that is slightly less than extortionate- if it got nicked I definitely wouldn’t want it back.

I’ve got a tracker on my car, only to bring the insurance premium down to a level that is slightly less than extortionate- if it got nicked I definitely wouldn’t want it back.
I paid 190€ for my old car including recovery.
Renewal due in Sept.

Yep, used to have to go mob handed if we wanted to go into the Thistlebrook site in Thamesmead