Pig Tickets away | Vital Football

Pig Tickets away

Sold out yesterday at 7.30 p.m. No further allocation. Waiting lists are being done in strict Loyalty points order on the day tickets would have become available if there had been enough to go round. So if you haven't got 40k or more you won't be able to register to-day for the list.

Sold out yesterday at 7.30 p.m. No further allocation. Waiting lists are being done in strict Loyalty points order on the day tickets would have become available if there had been enough to go round. So if you haven't got 40k or more you won't be able to register to-day for the list.
Oh dear longy this was put up on the sold out thread a few hrs before mind you rod will back you up I’ve fiddled about wi the posting times
Tha makin Jimmy muir look like usain bolt a lately ?

Oh dear longy this was put up on the sold out thread a few hrs before mind you rod will back you up I’ve fiddled about wi the posting times
Tha makin Jimmy muir look like usain bolt a lately ?
Obsessed wi mi Bully aren't ya?:giggle: UTCB

The way he brown noses the Dingles is a disgrace for someone calling themselves a Unitedite,and he leaves the Lane early,hardly the actions of a proper supporter
I'm a TRUE BLADE,i'll do wor i want at least i dunt miss a BLADES game to watch a 20/20 cricket match at Chezzy ya part timin tart.:giggle: UTCB

The way he brown noses the Dingles is a disgrace for someone calling themselves a Unitedite,and he leaves the Lane early,hardly the actions of a proper supporter

Unitedite indeed, do you mind????

Please read the post above re the real status ... .............and well done for showing such discernment

Moving on chaps from the banter, I've got my ticket for the rust bucket and I hope its just a memorable time as last time we visited - that was one special occasion.

It’s bad enough paying three quid to watch the u’23’s .They ain’t having £39 of mine..........I just can’t bring myself to pay into their coffers.

Last edited:
Moving on chaps from the banter, I've got my ticket for the rust bucket and I hope its just a memorable time as last time we visited - that was one special occasion.
me too bm but having watched sheffield football for 60 years i cant recall us or the pigs winning at the others ground 2 years on the trot so fancy another draw

me too bm but having watched sheffield football for 60 years i cant recall us or the pigs winning at the others ground 2 years on the trot so fancy another draw

We've only done it only twice SOB in our history 1893/4 season and 1933 but had to wait to play them again in 1937 to win twice on the trot at the sty. Pigs won 3 times in a row at bdtbl in a bleak period for us in 1913/14. They also once won 5 derbies in a row. We have won four on the trot twice and three times once.

Over the next few weeks the Pigs will attempt to rewrite history regarding numbers of games won. The only important statistic is that we have won 43 league games to their 36 with 38 drawn.

All the cup competitions are irrelevant including the war time Midlands Cup, Wharncliffe Charity Shield and Zenith Data which was really a draw after 90 minutes. The Steel City Derby is the league game and nothing else.

On the waiting list for a ticket hope to be there on 4 March.

We've only done it only twice SOB in our history 1893/4 season and 1933 but had to wait to play them again in 1937 to win twice on the trot at the sty. Pigs won 3 times in a row at bdtbl in a bleak period for us in 1913/14. They also once won 5 derbies in a row. We have won four on the trot twice and three times once.

Over the next few weeks the Pigs will attempt to rewrite history regarding numbers of games won. The only important statistic is that we have won 43 league games to their 36 with 38 drawn.

All the cup competitions are irrelevant including the war time Midlands Cup, Wharncliffe Charity Shield and Zenith Data which was really a draw after 90 minutes. The Steel City Derby is the league game and nothing else.

On the waiting list for a ticket hope to be there on 4 March.
yeah be fantastic if we could create a bit of history but got a feeling it will be another draw