Pig fans | Page 6 | Vital Football

Pig fans

Another one to cheer MHMF.Just look how fickle they were even then - 59,000 to 18,000 range r. Must have been a bus strike!
432838760_952793262955687_8103885792360409422_n.jpg

Always been like that. Beat Spurs the double winners in 1960/61 and they finished second. Att against Spurs 54000 next 2 home games about 22/24000.
But as we all know, the one-off per season games where uncle Judd and aunty Flo are dragged out of their nursing home and kids are hoisted high and forcibly thrown down to the front are the only ones that Pigs can remember. It's a recognised condition...'porcinus imbecillitatem', first cases discovered in the 1970's.

Some things never seem to change apart from the odd hiccup-
we’re in a higher division
with a higher average attendance 🤷‍♂️

Some things never seem to change apart from the odd hiccup-
we’re in a higher division
with a higher average attendance 🤷‍♂️
Both Sheffield clubs are lucky to get the crowds they do get considerin all the years/decades of under performin that both clubs have given their fanbases but the grunters get no sympathy from other clubs cos of how Massively deluded they are.UTB

Cracking quote from Danny Deutschland post match at Boro.

“Our supporters are high-level, Premier League - we were nothing.”

Deary me. They haven't had a sniff of the top flight in two and a half decades you soft twat. Most of the games at Hillsborough are half empty.

Cracking quote from Danny Deutschland post match at Boro.

“Our supporters are high-level, Premier League - we were nothing.”

Deary me. They haven't had a sniff of the top flight in two and a half decades you soft twat. Most of the games at Hillsborough are half empty.
Dint Herr Rohl mention they're MASSIVE then Raumy? I remember when piggy Megson said they were top 6 in the Premier league as a club :ROFLMAO: UTB

Dint Herr Rohl mention they're MASSIVE then Raumy? I remember when piggy Megson said they were top 6 in the Premier league as a club :ROFLMAO: UTB
Tell them the last season they averaged 30000 HOME fans (excluding away support) was 1954. And WTF is Danny Kraut. They have to be kept being told this crap to keep up their delusions. By the way an average league game at The Sty a few seasons back.
1712130102749.jpeg