petition please sign. | Vital Football

petition please sign.

Morsy made a huge error to give them their second goal. Lost concentration. Something he did a lot through out the game. All well and good doing a thtough driving runs that lead to nothing but continually switching off is leading to multiple errors.

You obviously know more than those who are on the training ground daily. A question - why are you not on the coaching team?

Don’t know why McDonald is still on the club’s Payroll when he can’t even get into the match squad. I also thought that Cook’s team selection today was weird to say the least

Morsy made a huge error to give them their second goal. Lost concentration. Something he did a lot through out the game. All well and good doing a thtough driving runs that lead to nothing but continually switching off is leading to multiple errors.

Do you mean the indecision between Burn and the keeper leading up to the corner and then the free header from the corner...that's how I saw the 2nd goal.

Unbelievable!

You obviously know more than those who are on the training ground daily. A question - why are you not on the coaching team?

You do not need to be a UEFA coach with 10 years first team coaching experience to see that the players are not performing well and that the mangers is showing incompetence by refusing to play certain players and continuing to play others.

What ?.. owd on Jeff. Morsy was the only one who wanted the bloody thing and never wasted it. I agree about Evans though..he hid and was poor.

Sam Morsey is just not a good payer. People rave about him and he gives the ball away so much. The issue we have is that he is probably the best we have in the middle which goes to show just how poor our midfield is. Cook however wasted over 3.5m on forwards who wouldn't get a game at Nuneaton Borough.

Sam Morsey is just not a good payer. People rave about him and he gives the ball away so much. The issue we have is that he is probably the best we have in the middle which goes to show just how poor our midfield is. Cook however wasted over 3.5m on forwards who wouldn't get a game at Nuneaton Borough.

Rubbish...he never gave the ball away. I sometimes think some of you lot don't go or if you do spend all afternoon in the bogs.

I'm also not here to continually defend Sam and if he plays shit I'll say it...but he just didn't.

I have also defended Josh as well but today I can't. He missed 2 chances that a 10 year old could have tucked away.

Rubbish...he never gave the ball away. I sometimes think some of you lot don't go or if you do spend all afternoon in the bogs.

I'm also not here to continually defend Sam and if he plays shit I'll say it...but he just didn't.

I have also defended Josh as well but today I can't. He missed 2 chances that a 10 year old could have tucked away.

If you think Sam Morsey is anything above very average then you haven't attended many games. He's an average league 1 player and slightly better than Evans who is a very average league 1 player. He escapes criticism for some reason but I can only speak honestly and Sam Morsey just isn't that good.