Peterborough | Vital Football

Peterborough

Our tactic of letting Toney play is paying off

Yes, we have had to organise our own recompense for his assault on O’Connor.

For those looking below us, Gillingham and Accrington both beaten.

Look at it like Toney doing community service on Lincoln’s behalf.

I find it amazing that investors are willing to pump money into a club where the City doesn't seem that bothered and don't turn up in numbers to support the team. At least during our last 3 years of success the fans have come out in force and showed we have some potential.

I be those Canadians are thinking wow pleased we put all those millions in the people of Peterborough are really showing they appreciate it! :rolleyes:

I find it amazing that investors are willing to pump money into a club where the City doesn't seem that bothered and don't turn up in numbers to support the team. At least during our last 3 years of success the fans have come out in force and showed we have some potential.

I be those Canadians are thinking wow pleased we put all those millions in the people of Peterborough are really showing they appreciate it! :rolleyes:

I doubt they could care less to be honest. The aim is getting into the Premier League and make money on their original investment.

Make money off the back of player sales don’t they? Think crowds are (almost) irrelevant to them.

And to be honest the ones that do bother to turn up hardly make a squeak if last week is anything to go by.

Make money off the back of player sales don’t they? Think crowds are (almost) irrelevant to them.

And to be honest the ones that do bother to turn up hardly make a squeak if last week is anything to go by.

Yes. I have no clue what their net position on recruitment is but over a long period now they seem to have done really well even if you assume high wages.

Potential fees for their front 3 could probably buy our entire squad multiple times over.