Peterborough Home - Match Thread | Vital Football

Peterborough Home - Match Thread

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
It seems like an age since we last played Posh.......

Huge match tomorrow night, I hope that everyone who can go, does go.
A trip to Wembley should never be sniffed at.
My grandsons on half-term this week so him and Essex Jnr are travelling down for the match. He's buzzing at the thought that he might see us at Wembley
COYP

TICKET NEWS
Tickets are on sale at www.theposhtickets.com and via the Weston Homes Stadium Ticket Office until 9am on Tuesday. Just under 500 tickets have been sold. Supporters can pay on the night, via cash or card, from the white booth next to the away turnstiles from 6.30pm.

Are them ticket sales figures the total, our's or their's? 🤣

It may be the Tin Pot Cup but Pool have a great chance to again go to Wembley and as you well know, we are unlikely to get there any other way this Season. It will be so good for the kids that have not experienced the excitement of London and Wembley before and cement their future Pool support. We need a really good turn out of Pool Supporters tonight as their vocal support will be invaluable.

Critchley needs to keep the same starting eleven as Saturday and attack the Posh Bastards straight from the off and not take their foot off the pedal.

Rock on Tommy :punk: and UTMP.

I'm sure you will be watching the heavenly stream, Prem1. Perhaps, you could put a foot in, to give us another deflected winning goal. :clown:

I shall have to be up at our 4.00a.m. for the k.o. ⏰⏰⏰

Ha ha, I have found another Bear 🧸 in objects.

"Espero que estés disfrutando de las damas españolas, perrito gringo. Que tengas un buen día oso.":grinning:

Last edited:
It may be the Tin Pot Cup but Pool have a great chance to again go to Wembley and as you well know, we are unlikely to get there any other way this Season. It will be so good for the kids that have not experienced the excitement of London and Wembley before and cement their future Pool support. We need a really good turn out of Pool Supporters tonight as their vocal support will be invaluable.

Critchley needs to keep the same starting eleven as Saturday and attack the Posh Bastards straight from the off and not take their foot off the pedal.

Rock on Tommy :punk: and UTMP.

I'm sure you will be watching the heavenly stream, Prem1. Perhaps, you could put a foot in, to give us another deflected winning goal. :clown:

I shall have to be up at our 4.00a.m. for the k.o. ⏰⏰⏰

Ha ha, I have found another Bear 🧸 in objects.

"Espero que estés disfrutando de las damas españolas, perrito gringo. Que tengas un buen día oso.":grinning:

If . . . and I will be at Wembley! Gutted I had to miss the finals I have because of the boycott (kudos to all fellow fans who showed solidarity!) and the Covid final too. Whilst I'm fit and able I won't miss another. It's probably asking too much to scrape in the play offs, but I'll be there again if we do. As for the kids, absolutely, they are our future and occasions like these are precious and memorable. As for the whole London thing . . . 🤮 . . . no thanks, give me Cardiff any time.

Support will be good tonight. Weather is decent, cloudy, 9C and low wind. With the mild weather The grass has already started growing as has my rhubarb, roses and hydrangeas 😁 so the pitch should be better than their cabbage patch.

Critchley sticking with the same team is your best joke of the year! 🤣🙌 One concession I'll make is that he has at least been more attack minded in this comp. Perhaps he's also a schizophrenic entertaining his alter ego for cup games!

For us poms we may well be having a late night if it goes to pens and the late start for Sky etc.

We have struggled to contain Posh in the first half, and not surprisingly we are a goal down at half time once again.

Going to have to tighten up in the second and hope the subs can provide some inventiveness