Peterborough (h) nominate your MOM here | Vital Football

Peterborough (h) nominate your MOM here

I’ve gone for Freddie Draper. Didn’t give their defence a moment’s peace and even when he didn’t win the initial challenge he persisted, won the ball and created something out of nothing.
Credit the whole team though - they all played well 👏

Mitchell, I saw that ball first and your not having it, snuffed out anything the other lot chucked at him and wound up their supporters again, brilliant.

Mitchell for me but only by a gnats chuff from Jacko. He was an absolute rock with a Thou Shalt Not Pass mantra which was fully implemented. As a pairing they’re really starting to gel. Paudie and Tim are going to struggle to shift them.

Jackson. Brilliant from start to finish. Allways there, in the air and on the deck.
Great positioning and ome great tackles.

There is a steely determination developing within this squad and Mitchell epitomised this with his relentless approach to defending. A special mention to Freddie Draper who fought for every advantage.

Nit really a bad performance from anyone.
Got to be one of the centre backs again, both were superb. I'm going Jacko this week. Were i gaffer, he keeps the armband 100% There's no nonsense or back chat from him, a proper captain and sets an example as a captain should.
Draper did well, but got nothing from the ref all afternoon despite being man-handled at every turn.

Going for Reeco. Worth remembering how long he was out injured but put in a hugely effective 90 minute shift which was essential to getting a result. He carried out his defensive duties diligently and responsibly after an early booking, whilst still managing to get forward at well timed intervals to carry a threat. - cornerstone of the tactical plans which he had to get right and he did.

Mitchell, Jacko and Ethan E were my top 3.

Mitchell is my nomination he was just superb, he even gets an extra mark for a few wind ups to the Peterborough fans.

Draper. The change in him, since his recent loans out, is quite remarkable. Very aggressive and combative, with more than the odd deft touch and pass. Will hopefully see him charging the net more to get that first goal, to open his personal floodgates.