Peterborough eye Cowley | Vital Football

Peterborough eye Cowley

barryimp - 26/2/2018 14:41

Peterborough Telegraph reckon Danny in the running for Posh managership.
:pointy: :pointy: :pointy:

They are are having a laugh. What in the hell would he want to go there for!!!

Along with a dozen or so others so nothing here really. Their message board seem to fancy fat boy Evans :grin:

All we need is a good thumping at Cov on Saturday. School run mum and her brood in violent clashes with hard core 617 over early leaving of seats....
All is not as rosy as some may think.

89spartans_12/03/77 - 26/2/2018 14:54

All we need is a good thumping at Cov on Saturday. School run mum and her brood in violent clashes with hard core 617 over early leaving of seats....

We're all doomed :grin:

After watching city for the previous umpteen years before the Cowley's arrived I have to say it all still looks pretty rosy to me!

A few minor issues and a couple of bad results flippin heck it wasn't so long ago every week was like Saturday just with only 1,700 in the stands! We are 8th for goodness sake 4 points off the play-offs and going to Wembley. Fantastic!

Maybe they are referring Kate Cowley? :pointy: :pointy: :pointy:

Casperimp - 26/2/2018 15:00

After watching city for the previous umpteen years before the Cowley's arrived I have to say it all still looks pretty rosy to me!

A few minor issues and a couple of bad results flippin heck it wasn't so long ago every week was like Saturday just with only 1,700 in the stands! We are 8th for goodness sake 4 points off the play-offs and going to Wembley. Fantastic!

Always look on the bright side of life Casper ??

89spartans_12/03/77 - 26/2/2018 15:12

Always look on the bright side of life Casper ??

Absolutely! :grin:

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best
And
Always look on the bright side of life!
Always look on the bright side of life :yehaa:

Agree totally and would also add that it wasn't so long ago when we couldn't even see us getting out of the National League.

abebaby - 26/2/2018 20:32

Agree totally and would also add that it wasn't so long ago when we couldn't even see us getting out of the National League.

Or even finishing in the top half of it...

clanfordimp - 26/2/2018 23:26

Barney Imp - 26/2/2018 20:45

I hear that Slade is available...

Noddy Holder as a manager!!!!!!
Merry Christmas everybody ??

OK, the pedant in me won:

That would be Slade are available....

Whoever, they aren't getting the Cowleys...

Come on you Imps!!!

Barney Imp - 26/2/2018 23:28

clanfordimp - 26/2/2018 23:26

Barney Imp - 26/2/2018 20:45

I hear that Slade is available...

Noddy Holder as a manager!!!!!!
Merry Christmas everybody ??

OK, the pedant in me won:

That would be Slade are available....

Whoever, they aren't getting the Cowleys...

Come on you Imps!!!

I'll give you that one and totally agree with you.