People or things we are supposed to dislike but actually like. | Page 2 | Vital Football

People or things we are supposed to dislike but actually like.

I like airports. And I like getting there early and chilling before my flight, so long as it's my choice.

Hate delays though. If I get there 2 hours early but then end up waiting for 5 hours it drives me nuts.

Most favourite night (actually now it is 3 which is even better) of the year is coming up and I don't care who knows it.

I love it and I am proud of it - The Eurovision Song Contest !!!

Went to see it in 97 when it was in Brum, one of the best nights of my life !!!

I also agree with 3 from above

airports, I go abroad quite regularly and still get the same buzz in an airport as when I was 13. I love everything about it, especially the free squirt of aftershave in the duty free !!!

Gary Glitter - Rock n Roll Xmas, which until it was banned everywhere was one of the best Xmas tracks ever. Shame really, that the person has stopped a great song being heard.

And "meatier girls" - but to be honest, I always have been. I always fancied women like Alison Moyet (who actually is far too thin now) and Dawn French

Oh, and one more

Jeremy Kyle - classic TV and personally, I feel it should be a disposal option for our Police Service. You can get charged and attend court, or you can appear on Jeremy Kyle !!

airports i hate, i always have butterflies and a bad stomach as i literally shit myself knowing im going to be soon sitting in a tin can thousends of miles up in the air lol and the wait in an airport is like waiting to be electricuted in a chair to death for me on death row

Meatier girls yes, i like something to hold onto, and chest and bottom gotta be big man!!

Jezza Kyle i enjoy, there is always a point everytime i have watched it in the past when i think ''why would you go on national TV and lie only to be found out by a lie detector that you shagged your misses best mate'' LOL

Jeremy Kyle and anyone who appears on it is a complete and utter low life drain on society and i want them disassociated from Aston Villa and shot through the head the minute they step outside the studios.
and that`s a FACT.
And just to avoid confusion : I don`t particularly like them or him.

Holtelower, I was beginning to think we may have been separated at birth, until you mentioned Jeremy Kyle! The programme is a disgrace, those who appear on it should be executed, and those who watch it should be put on community service.

Bird watching. Whilst I wouldn't actually go out bird watching, I actually love watching them from the bedroom window or when I'm in the garden and have spent loads on seed, fat balls, feeders and bird houses