Pelé joining Forest on loan | Vital Football

Pelé joining Forest on loan

insidenffc

Vital Squad Member
João Teixeira and Pelé will be loaned out to Nottingham Forest for the second half of the season, joining Hildeberto Pereira.

Something tells me Fawaz is our head of recruitment right now

We are just in the midst of trying to offload a load of this type of player

There's no way Brazil and lester are behind this. Nor fookin Nigel

No disrespect to the player but I don't like this without even knowing anything about this guy

Jimmy Gordon - 27/1/2017 17:46

No disrespect to the player but I don't like this without even knowing anything about this guy

I agree

insidenffc - 27/1/2017 17:50

Jimmy Gordon - 27/1/2017 17:46

I agree

Ditto.

So according to wiki pele has never actually started a game for benfica

He's been loaned out to a lesser club four seasons in a row and none of those clubs have took him back the season after

Sounds fookin familiar

If Nigel was still in any doubt about joining then signings like this should answer any doubts

Fawaz signing all over this one

Will be another one signed from an agents DVDs whilst hassan and Fawaz cream over his highlights whilst most probably high on some kind of dodgy substance

Fookin ridiculous

Wolves were supposed to sign him on a permanent deal last summer apparently.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2016/07/27/wolves-set-to-sign-three-players-today/

Alan Nixon ?@reluctantnicko 54s54 seconds ago

Forest. Chief exec search goes on. Two possibles. So many people trying to get busy on new manager front. Fawaz picking players to sign

This whole thing stinks. Nothing against the player, might be great- but this fooking clown signing mail order foreigners from some agent he has a passing acquaintance with?

He's learned nothing. He's still playing football manager with our club and it's the kind of shite fawaz signs that's out us in this situation both on and off the pitch

LetchworthRed - 27/1/2017 10:23

Alan Nixon ?@reluctantnicko 54s54 seconds ago

Forest. Chief exec search goes on. Two possibles. So many people trying to get busy on new manager front. Fawaz picking players to sign

Fawaz does not involve himself in team matters. yeah righ

Within 24 hours of 2nd part of his interview being broadcast he is obviously doing what he swore he does not do, and meddling in team matters, has clearly set himself up as DOF as part of his grand plan. If ever Nigel Clough needed any confirmation what he would be up against then he need look no further, and if this goes on how long before loses even his caretaker management team

Jimmy Gordon - 27/1/2017 17:51

He's been loaned out to a lesser club four seasons in a row and none of those clubs have took him back the season after

Sounds fookin familiar

If Nigel was still in any doubt about joining then signings like this should answer any doubts

Will be another one signed from an agents DVDs whilst hassan and Fawaz cream over his highlights whilst most probably high on some kind of dodgy substance

Fookin ridiculous
To be fair ,it is possible,that he saw on wiki a player who had scored 650 goals in 694 games plus 77 in 91 internationals. If that is the case it's an easy mistake to make.

Ingy - 27/1/2017 18:51

Jimmy Gordon - 27/1/2017 17:51

Sounds fookin familiar

Fookin ridiculous
To be fair ,it is possible,that he saw on wiki a player who had scored 650 goals in 694 games plus 77 in 91 internationals. If that is the case it's an easy mistake to make.

To be fair I'd have that Pele playing Saturday ahead of dumitru

You think you know how good Pele is ..watch this video

Imagine him and Maradona playing now with hardly any tackling

They would make Messi and Ronaldo look like Vinnie Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyeh8fuf1_g