Patto | Page 4 | Vital Football

Patto

I seem to recall that not so long ago PS was saying that Patto is a good friend of his. Just hope the mafia kiss on both cheeks didn't follow soon after.

Craig Stone replaced Ben White, who left before the season started. Patterson was involved with the first team, and was de-facto assistant manager under Lovell. We’ve got a new one of those so his services are no longer required. Happens at every club when there’s a change of manager, I don’t see it as anything other than being part of the game.

Craig Stone replaced Ben White, who left before the season started. Patterson was involved with the first team, and was de-facto assistant manager under Lovell. We’ve got a new one of those so his services are no longer required. Happens at every club when there’s a change of manager, I don’t see it as anything other than being part of the game.
Part of the game I would agree.Apart from the fact that unlike Steve Lovell, Ben White and Ian Cox.He has not even warranted a announcement.Even though he has spent many more years with the club and always done a good solid job.Even has the last win as a manager still to his name.Now I don't know what happened although I have taken my best guess. Others have a different view. I am fairly sure he has left.Although even that we don't know for sure.Whatever the full truth if he has left it has been kept quiet for whatever reason.

You are probably right in what you say but the point is it is a communication issue and fans have a right to know.