Parking at wycombe | Vital Football

Parking at wycombe

Beckinghamimp

Vital Newbie
It will be my first visit to Adams park on Saturday. Sounds like parking is a bit of an issue. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

They have a car park, but from memory there's very little parking at their car park and it takes an age to get out because they wait for supporters coaches to leave first.

Lots of industrial parking IIRC down the road to the Stadium. Usual charges of £3-£5 last time I was there.

I think we are heading for the industrial estates. You can park at the ground for £5 but by all accounts not the best for getting out.

Last time I went we parked in the industrial estate very near the ground but getting off the industrial estate is awful, very much like Chester's ground built at the end of an industrial estate, great piece of design work.

Park at Princes Risborough station and get the train is one option. Admittedly a bit of a walk from Wycombe station but nevertheless an option.

Davidimp - 1/8/2017 21:20

Last time I went we parked in the industrial estate very near the ground but getting off the industrial estate is awful, very much like Chester's ground built at the end of an industrial estate, great piece of design work.

This.

I'm looking for a quick getaway as going out later. Not gonna happen.

i,ve always side-street parked off lane end road. which runs either side of the junction with the long road that leads to the ground, and walked up from there... but it has been six years, so parking restrictions may have changed.

carayol scored a good goal in front of the away end there last time. uti.

nlondonimp - 1/8/2017 21:36

i,ve always side-street parked off lane end road. which runs either side of the junction with the long road that leads to the ground, and walked up from there... but it has been six years, so parking restrictions may have changed.

Will check that out. Ta.

He did, yeah. Cut in from the left and whack! 2-2?

Gavin Hoyte's debut as well I think.

Luke Imp - 2/8/2017 14:07

He did, yeah. Cut in from the left and whack! 2-2?

Gavin Hoyte's debut as well I think.

A big milestone :pointy: