Pards On His Jollies | Vital Football

Pards On His Jollies

Sir Laz

Vital Football Hero
Wonder what mayhem he will be coming back to in a couple of weeks time ? Will he still have his job ? Do we care if he has or hasn't ? Who will Joke upset while he is away ?

Fuck knows how he's only going away now. Wasn't he in Monaco a few weeks back too. Most managers are back and signing players already. Not our **** though.

You wouldn't mind so much but he's been in holiday mode since we beat Spurs 2-1.

The season finished five weeks ago. What the fùck has he been doing?

Unless this is holiday number three, which wouldn't surprise me as he's normally like shit off a shovel to get out of the training ground by two in the afternoon.

Officemonkey - 20/6/2013 12:05

Fuck knows how he's only going away now. Wasn't he in Monaco a few weeks back too. Most managers are back and signing players already. Not our **** though.

You wouldn't mind so much but he's been in holiday mode since we beat Spurs 2-1.
He has no need to sign players now though CJ, that side of things are now in Joke's hand, maybe Pards thought fuck it I'm having an extra break.

This is what I couldn't understand when I read one of the papers yesterday morning. The idea that Pardew has just gone away on 3 weeks holiday does not make sense to me.

I can't see Pardew coming back here if he is away on 3 weeks' holidays now. Holidays is not the place to be at the moment if you are manager of Newcastle United with any intention of fighting for your position.

True Bruce. I think most on here wanted changes so we should not be bothered about Llambias' departure, nor Pardew's. Kinnear is a short term solution to the problem, I cannot see him lasting very long.

I'm sure he was supposed to be back at work this week. If they're saying he's away on holiday now, I'm guessing they're telling him it's probably best to be out of the spotlight during the current mayhem. Anyone know when he reported back last year or when the players are due back ?

Just had a thought...who at the club would be telling Pardew what to do now Lambias has gone...know it's Kinnears job noo like

For what it is worth, pre-season training starts on 4th July. I believe Pardew's daughter has had exams so he may have had to delay his holiday.

Aren't the manager and staff supposed to be back a few weeks before the players ? anyone know when other managers are back ?

pardew can stay on holiday its well documented he has no say in who comes or goes, he`ll turn up in august with a squad that joke has brought in ( if any)

Bruce68 - 20/6/2013 12:43

He is as much use on holidays as he is at work.

I reckon he's more use. Like when you have a useless boss who just interferes and doesn't know what they're talking about. When they go away for two weeks, everything improves when left to the staff.

poisoned_monkey - 20/6/2013 15:41

Gardening leave pre takeover.

That's my thoughts aswell. He's been quiet for 5 weeks now. Probably sorting out his pay off.

, and correct me if I'm wrong, has only issued a statement via The Chronicle but not actually given a press conference or public interview of any kind.
Considering he is normall mouthy and loves the limelight that in itself is strange. Unless he is keeping quiet so as to not antagonise Ashley any more.
Lets not forget the normally excuse ridden Pardew said at all times he was happy with his squad and coaches, who quote "are magnificent", so partly blaming Ashley was always going to land him in trouble.

Kinnear wont mind Pardew having a extra holiday, the last time he was here he took his first day in the job off and when he was questioned about it he called everyone a c##t