Pardew | Vital Football

Pardew

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
I wonder if/when he's back behind his desk will the media bring him up on his lies.

When's the fans forum?

What's happened to the radio talk in?

How does he expect to compete this year?

What's gonna change?

He seems conspicuous by his absence as it must be three weeks since a sighting.

to be honest mate the less i hear from that daft bastard the better,i cant stand his shit patter,every time i have a look on the ronnie or journal websites there is always a video of him playing,it gets paused in a crack straight away,it's like a broken record of bullshit.

when he was manger of the season he could'nt wait to bo on radio shows and talk about how good HE was,now it's everyone elses fault we wont hear a murmer....pity this will only last another 2 month untill his excuse bollox is in full throw.

I doubt the Chronicle or Journal will ask him, will the national press? Probably not, even if they do there will be some more bullshit shovelled our way.

Maybe David Craig will :59:

Wonder if he'll get pulled up on his assertions that no business gets done this early, despite the fact that other clubs have already finalised big deals.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 12/6/2013 09:56

Yes, i know he talks shite, that's the point.

Will the media bring it to his attention? (all the things he said were happening)

it was a smart move bailing out of the bbc toon one,he would have got battered,unless the questions were hand pick like,but i would like to see him squirm answering the questions you mention

Pardew, Ashley and Llambias are so up their own backsides they are immune to any form of criticism. They all really think their way is right and its been reported that the so called season review was just a jolly, nothing will come out of it only more bullshit.Does anyone seriously think we are going places with Pardew, Stone, Carver. Do me a favour. Add Ashley and Llambias who know zero about football.

I am of the opinion like some on here, that it's absolute bliss when he doesn't say a word.

I find Mourinho an arrogant so and so, but I listened to a press conference of his recently, and it made a nice change. He talked common sense about the mix of players he had, what bringing in additional players would mean to the squad etc. Everything was straight to the point, and it just came from the heart and flowed, there was none of this stuttering bollocks, desperately trying to cover up for his paymaster's like some bent politician.

"So do you think you will need to make changes to your squad in the summer?"

Mourinho...
"Err, we have evaluated the squad. There are some very exciting and interesting young players, and some great experienced older heads. There is a good balance, but we need additions. We need additions to ensure we are covered in all positions, to make sure there is healthy competition so that nobody becomes complacent. We need the best quality we can get to improve this team and take it further. I have players in mind, which I will not discuss, but we know what we are looking for"

Pardew...
"Weww, Mike's been brilliant so far. Can't ask for more. Do we need more players? Wel, you don't really know do you? Sometimes you can manage with what you've got and other times you can't. I think we have some sensational players at the club bought in Mike's time, and we all know that the good, quality players are much sought arfter. We know that if one of the top clubs comes in with a top top offer we won't be able to resist. It's the name of the game. We've got some great youngsters coming froo, and they can hopefully step up to the plate and make a grade.

We will all sit down in August to talk about our options, and move things forward with a view to moving things forward. Mike and Derek know what we need, and I just hope we can get what we need across the line. It's really difficult in the window, not just for us, but for other clubs as well. We are all battling to get players over the line, but we have a good solid squad. A lot of clubs will be envious of us. We just need to push on ahead and get back to where we belong"

Platinii - 12/6/2013 15:13

I am of the opinion like some on here, that it's absolute bliss when he doesn't say a word.

I find Mourinho an arrogant so and so, but I listened to a press conference of his recently, and it made a nice change. He talked common sense about the mix of players he had, what bringing in additional players would mean to the squad etc. Everything was straight to the point, and it just came from the heart and flowed, there was none of this stuttering bollocks, desperately trying to cover up for his paymaster's like some bent politician.

Mourinho...
"Err, we have evaluated the squad. There are some very exciting and interesting young players, and some great experienced older heads. There is a good balance, but we need additions. We need additions to ensure we are covered in all positions, to make sure there is healthy competition so that nobody becomes complacent. We need the best quality we can get to improve this team and take it further. I have players in mind, which I will not discuss, but we know what we are looking for"

Pardew...
"Weww, Mike's been brilliant so far. Can't ask for more. Do we need more players? Wel, you don't really know do you? Sometimes you can manage with what you've got and other times you can't. I think we have some sensational players at the club bought in Mike's time, and we all know that the good, quality players are much sought arfter. We know that if one of the top clubs comes in with a top top offer we won't be able to resist. It's the name of the game. We've got some great youngsters coming froo, and they can hopefully step up to the plate and make a grade.

We will all sit down in August to talk about our options, and move things forward with a view to moving things forward. Mike and Derek know what we need, and I just hope we can get what we need across the line. It's really difficult in the window, not just for us, but for other clubs as well. We are all battling to get players over the line, but we have a good solid squad. A lot of clubs will be envious of us. We just need to push on ahead and get back to where we belong"

Is that an actual Pardew interview ? If not where did you learn pardish?
Great interview with contradiction and non committal waffle that could only be deciphered at bletchley park

I see no difference between the silence we've had these past weeks and the usual Pardew talk - the club is going nowhere either way.

How are season ticket sales going?

taffontyne - 13/6/2013 13:39

I see no difference between the silence we've had these past weeks and the usual Pardew talk - the club is going nowhere either way.

How are season ticket sales going?

The sales are probably at a false high because you have to opt out before the beginning of February. Many will want to quit but can't or may just default their payments.

The fact that many of us are at our lowest ebb ever in regards to the club but the regime don't care because the fans get nowt but shit on with no will to fight back. Life strangled out of us.

kevinpie - 13/6/2013 08:02

Platinii - 12/6/2013 15:13

Mourinho...

Pardew...

Is that an actual Pardew interview ? If not where did you learn pardish?
Great interview with contradiction and non committal waffle that could only be deciphered at bletchley park

I invented the name for it, after months of detailed studies. I am fluent, but it takes time to get into the mindset. It's like you have to detach yourself from reality and all normal patterns of social interaction.

The difference between 'the chosen one' & our very own Parsnip is intelligence. Whilst Mourinho may be no brain surgeon he isn't stupid. Parsnip is as thick as ten yards of dead hedge. I really would like to know what his IQ is.

Birdys - 13/6/2013 18:51

The difference between 'the chosen one' & our very own Parsnip is intelligence. Whilst Mourinho may be no brain surgeon he isn't stupid. Parsnip is as thick as ten yards of dead hedge. I really would like to know what his IQ is.

Hold on a minute Birds, that's a very large insult to the ten yards of dead hedge.

tooninkent - 13/6/2013 20:13

Birdys - 13/6/2013 18:51

Hold on a minute Birds, that's a very large insult to the ten yards of dead hedge.

You're right TinK , some of the cleverer hedges will be peed off at my comment.