Pardew Stays But Shola Wont, Might Not, Probably Will Do | Page 2 | Vital Football

Pardew Stays But Shola Wont, Might Not, Probably Will Do

I am reading a book called Soccernomics at the moment. It is scathing of Benitez's transfers at Liverpool. A mate of mine told me that Ashley was following the model outlined in the book - so far, it has dealt with corners and wages - I don't think Ashley is following the model. if we appoint Benitez as manager, i will know it's not the case.

I want a new manager but I want a bright young thing. I'd have taken Adkins when he became available. The man fronts up when he gets beat and looks for positives to encourage his side.

Why would you pipe up on McCreery's behalf and say that E Wing? I wish people didn't change their names on here, not that I am bothered about mcCreery's presence on here, I think he threw his toys out sometimes and i didn't like his "world against me" act because it simply wasn't the case. But I admired the way he stuck to his views, whether I agreed or not.

This and the 6 year old thing from Boomboom/Tino confused me - and I don't like being confused, you wouldn't like me when I am confused.

I would like a manager that is tactically aware, personally don't rate Benitez but he would be a thousand times better than Pardew.

taffontyne - 18/5/2013 14:15

Why would you pipe up on McCreery's behalf and say that E Wing? I wish people didn't change their names on here, not that I am bothered about mcCreery's presence on here, I think he threw his toys out sometimes and i didn't like his "world against me" act because it simply wasn't the case. But I admired the way he stuck to his views, whether I agreed or not.

This and the 6 year old thing from Boomboom/Tino confused me - and I don't like being confused, you wouldn't like me when I am confused.

I am McCreery Taff...the 'wrong again' was because I've never denied it as OM was suggesting

the McCreery account was banned but I had this one as a just incase...strangely this one wasn't banned so I just used it

I'm still mystified as to who my mate is at the airport though

Tbh right now i'm not to bothered about how tactically astute a new manager is, As long as they try and play football and not just lump it long to a striker who most of the time is dwarfed by the centre halves