Pardew in the FA Cup | Vital Football

Pardew in the FA Cup

Platinii

Vital Champions League
Won more FA cup games in 20 days with Palace than he did in 5 years with us. In fact his only win was a 94th minute winner at home to Blackburn. I reckon Ben Area fucked up the plan to go out early that day.

The top 3, 6th and 9th placed teams all went out today.

Still, at least Ashley has us on the right tracks and we can tell our grand kids about that season we finished 16th in the league because the cup wasn't a priority.

If I didn't hate him as much as I do, I'd like him to go on and win it, and somewhere along the line say that it's much more of a priority to win at Palace than at his previous employer's.

I bet the Boro and Bradford fans are having a good old night. Funny how Sheff Utd only got beat by one goal at Spurs, Leicester won and we got fucking murdered.

As much as it would pain me to say it, I hope Parsnip wins the cup with them and they finish higher in the league than us. It would be excellent ammo against the regime.

They haven't been Pardewed yet. It'll happen. And In the meantime his ego will inflate to ridiculous proportions off the back of his new squad trying to impress him.

But I agree, I hope we go into freefall and lose so much that it turns particularly nasty. And with no puppet in place to take the slack, who else can the fans direct their venom to?

Even the most dimwitted fan will know anything that happens between now and end of season will not be John Carvers fault.

3 goals in 2 consecutive away games. He did it with us as well but both games were in the Prem. The only time it's been done in the Prem.

Mcnamee67 - 24/1/2015 18:51

3 goals in 2 consecutive away games. He did it with us as well but both games were in the Prem. The only time it's been done in the Prem.
I seem to recall them games Mac,didn't we concede 11 in the process.

Platinii - 24/1/2015 18:05

Won more FA cup games in 20 days with Palace than he did in 5 years with us. In fact his only win was a 94th minute winner at home to Blackburn. I reckon Ben Area fucked up the plan to go out early that day.

The top 3, 6th and 9th placed teams all went out today.

As it stands, Palace are the highest placed team defo into the next round.

also, it is the first time in history that the top 3 teams in the league have gone out on the same day.

Sir Laz - 24/1/2015 18:57

I seem to recall them games Mac,didn't we concede 11 in the process.
Aye Laz, it was 'Up the Arse' as you so often quote, lol. Their game against the Hammers 3 days earlier had been postponed because of a Tube strike and we had played. Our excuse was that 'we were tired'!

Remember it well,we played decent in the first half then the team talk at half time ruined us...sound familiar ? in our previous game to that we lost 4-3 at Man Ure.

I think what you're thinking of is, we were the first team in the Prem to score three goals away from home in consecutive games, and still to lose both.

I suspect it happened many times before this, but that was before football began.

Just one of many stats that appear in various publications Plats. I thought the same also but strangely no one has proved otherwise.

Pardew is basically proving what I said all along, he is a decent manager who did welll here under impossible circumstances, somebody will ovbiously now come back and mention all his bad runs etc, however 5th, 16th (europa league quater final), 10th,9th, is not the record of a bad manager especially when he was forced to sell his best players every year and had no say on transfers etc. We look a complete shambles without him, lets not forget he won his last game and we havn't won since. Palace looked doomed a few weeks ago and know look at them, he is even allowed to take the cups seriously! All those that hounded him out really are going to regret it, it really wouldnt suprise me if Palace finish higher than us to and that looked impossible a few weeks ago. Good luck to the guy, he deserves a chance at a proper run football club.

Ben give your head a shake he has had 3 games so far at Palace, apart from us he has been sacked by every club he has managed lets see how he does come the end of the season.

Fuck off you clown. What a ridiculous post.

Because he's won a few good games on the back of the new manager effect and all of a sudden is his entire crap career has been righted.

Officemonkey - 25/1/2015 10:09

Fuck off you clown. What a ridiculous post.

Because he's won a few good games on the back of the new manager effect and all of a sudden is his entire crap career has been righted.

Agree, the "new manager effect" happens all the time. Once this period is over he will be found out. Let him enjoy his good fortune. His tactics for us were shocking. No plan B regardless of what was happening in front of him. If other people could see it why not him.
I still think he will take them down. However let him think he is next England manager in waiting with his great start. Deluded springs to mind.

They looked doomed a few weeks ago, I think he will keep them up and that will be classed as doing a good job, we don't even look capable of winning a game at the moment and we have the exact same team Pardew left us with.

Aye, just discredit everything above you've read. Pillock.

Even if he keeps them up it will be par for the course with his abomination of a 'career'

I thought you rated pardew. Didn't you say he had the worst squad we'd had in 20 years and still did a decent job with us.

Mr monkey is in a right tizz here mind, lashing out all over the place at everyone he disagrees with, I don't think he knows who he is anymore.

I fully expect a response from him calling me another nasty name.