Pardew A Good Meeting With Mike | Vital Football

Pardew A Good Meeting With Mike

The Owl

Vital 1st Team Regular
Local Rag:
Alan Pardew has revealed he has spoken to Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley following the defeat at EvertonBut said in the build-up to the game: "It was important to go and see the owner after a game like that and see we know where we are coming from.

"We had a good meeting after with me, Mike and Joe.

"Just to make sure we know exactly what is going on, on the pitch and in terms of the result.

"There was nothing untoward."

Personally i don't give a flying fuck about anything that **** has to say, he is a bullshitter and one of the worst managers we have had at the club considering the amount of money in the modern game.

The three wankers probably sat and had a good laugh and plotted the next move in shafting the Geordies, they fucking hate us.

Totally representative of everything that's abhorrent about this mob that run us. Do you think Sir Alex Ferguson would've needed a meeting with the Glazers after a defeat for reassurance ? Would he fuck . He'd be thinking of the players who'd let him down . He'd be planning the next session, the next team he'd pick. He'd be thinking of ways to win . All Pardew's arsed about is keeping Ashley happy enough to keep his pay cheques coming .

Pardew is a first class...bell end. He talks more fucking shit than Andy Townsend! Everything he says is total shit and has no worth.

Bruce68 - 3/10/2013 18:38

The three wankers probably sat and had a good laugh and plotted the next move in shafting the Geordies, they fucking hate us.

You could understand Ashley hating us, we called him a fat cockney b*stard, You can understand Kinnear hating us as we criticised his returning as DOF, But what reason has Pardew got to hate us?? He has never been the butt of any angry chants, and when I criticised him at the match last season there were plenty of fans would turn on me for doing so, He has somehow managed to steer clear of the booboys, but for how much longer?

Concentrating on the actual words that Parsnip said..

"It was important to go and see the owner after a game like that and see we know where we are coming from.

"We had a good meeting after with me, Mike and Joe.

"Just to make sure we know exactly what is going on, on the pitch and in terms of the result.

What sort of shite do the Ronny Gill think they can get away with, with crap like that?

Ryder clearly said on Monday that there was no meeting.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-not-hold-post-game-6121265?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

This proves once and for all that Ryder is being fed and feels no shame.

If we lose to Cardiff, i think it's gonna be very tough for him to stay.. the 5 games coming up after will most likely end up in 0-3 points (the derby being the only realistic possibility of winning) and we could well be in the bottom 3 by that stage.

If he gets the bullet at that point and then another lackluster manager comes in after a few weeks of speculation, it could well be a very stressful end to the season.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 3/10/2013 20:08

Concentrating on the actual words that Parsnip said..

"It was important to go and see the owner after a game like that and see we know where we are coming from.

Did that happen with Liverpool and Sunderland last season? Were they games like that? Is it important to explain where we are coming from? Did it happen after Hull?

It's good to see that the owner puts up with total shit and then understands where we are coming from.

Losing against Brighton and Stevenage in the cups? Yes, Alan, fantastic to see where you are coming from, you are saving me a mint in squad investment by fucking up totally.

Says on SSNews club page that Ashley and Joke left the ground reet after the game on Monday,no meeting according to them.

<p><em><span style="font-size: 10.909090995788574px;">&quot;It was important to go and see the owner after a game like that and</span><strong><font size="7" style=""> see we know where we are coming from.&nbsp;</font></strong><br /><br /><span style="font-size: 10.909090995788574px;">&quot;We had a good meeting after with me, Mike and Joe.&nbsp;</span><br /><br /><span style="font-size: 10.909090995788574px;">&quot;</span><font size="7" style=""><strong>Just to make sure we know exactly what is going on, on the pitch and in terms of the result.</strong></font></em><span style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><font size="7" style=""><strong><em>&nbsp;</em></strong></font></span><br /><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10.909090995788574px;"><br /></span></p><p><br /></p><p><span style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10.909090995788574px;">Just what the fuck does that mean ?????????? &nbsp;The man's the fuckwits fuckwit. In fact he's redefining fuckwittery on an epic scale !!!</span></p>

Repetitive lying, it's every fucking week, produce results and keep your fucking boring mouth shut, if we get beat does he really think any supporters give a fuck about his so called meeting with those two cocks. I'd rather hear that the players were kept behind for an hours bollocking and made to catch the train home. I don't give a shit who replaces him, I just want the embarrassing gobshite sacked.

Didn't Pardew say there was no meeting and that Ashley had left before the players were even on the bus?