NCFC ESOX

Vital Youth Team
Crap journey down.
Crap view(had to move).
Crap teams x 2(we were craper).
Crap ref.
Crap atmosphere.
Crap journey home.
Crap because they clearly came out second half happy with a point.
Highlight of day was when a fish eagle flew past my lug whilst in que for gents.

If we dont change our manager/style of play think we will be lucky to stay up.

Palace look like they will prob stay up as they are playing for manager.

Wes looked pissed off as he was taken off,could this be his last game?

Good effort to go Esox, I am totally pissed off with it all and just can't find the enthusiasm to go anymore to be honest. I am almost totally convinced we will go down.

Well done Esox to go to watch Hughs garbage . It is all crap now , and I dont want to go while the 3 Muppets are in charge . In fact havent been since Stoke away . Thats not like me . hugh is killing the enthusiasm of the fans and players .

Just get him out

Great support Esox.
I made a decison not to go and for once was glad I had when I woke up on the morning of the game when usually I wish I was going. Based on that I am not going to west ham either.
I will go to Southampton if the 3 boring stooges have gone by the time tickets go on sale.

My report for yesterday:

Trip and seats:
Journey was okay as only 35 minute drive, but I hate going to that horrible area – took an age to find somewhere to park. Got a nice bag of chips beforehand. The ground as we all know is terrible. My father and I were right at the front so got completely soaked. Atmosphere was poor City fans sung for a bit, but the way Norwich played just killed us off. During half time the subs were having a laugh together (Bunn, RvW and Martin).

The Game:
Well going one up top against a bottom side is never good and the players looked like they would rather be in their warm houses then on the pitch. It was a shite game and anyone who was happy with a point is in my eyes an idiot – this is a team who we should be getting three points against – they were poor and couldn’t hit the target. 1st half was ours and we should have punished them, but we just piddled around with it (like against Fulham) – We continue to back off players whilst other teams close us down?

1st half:
We continued to go down the left, but time after time it didn’t work – then the first time we go down the right and use Snoddgrass we score --- typical Hughton after that we go back to the left and no result – How Chamakh stayed on the pitch I don’t know – camera man in front of me said it should have been a red? The penalty looked soft, but i haven’t seen it on TV.

2nd half:
We came out and had the strange tactic of Ruddy kicking it to Snoddgrass – the thing was 5/5 times this didn’t work, but he still did it?? I have no idea what the game plan was but we hardly used the threat of crossing it into the box. Another crap half time team talk meant we sat back and just went for the draw – the guy is clueless and seems to be scared of every team in this league. He brings on Elmander I mean why? Get RvW on – the thing is he would rather draw then win – he thinks we will lose and not win if we go for it – how does that make the players feel? We miss Howson big time and the blind Hughton can’t see we are a better team with two up top.

Overall it was one of the worst games I have ever seen. I compared it to a game back in the Grant era when we played QPR and had D.Russell up top.

The Bears Player Ratings:

Ruddy – 5 – seemed okay in 1st half, but in the second he was all over the place.

Whittaker – 5 – Poor he really has lost any ability he had – the thing is his game is all about getting forward and at the moment it seems Hughton has got him staying back, which isn’t his game. He couldn’t pass and was slow.

Olsson – 4 – The couple of times I‘ve seen him he has been pants and this game was no exception – the guy is totally lost it seems at the back – he is weak and again like Whittaker he is all about running forward, but yesterday he seemed to stay back. He couldn’t cross the ball and defending well lets just say he made me want to see Garrido come back.

Turner – 6 – solid, but now injured (looked like his old knee injury).

Bassong - 5 - He covered Olsson well, but he still had his scary moments like heading straight to a Palace player and totally missing the ball and taking the player. He doesn't seem like the player we need as a captain (just my opinion).

Redmond - 4 - Just not his day - he was out marked and when he could cross there was no one in the box for him. He cut across into the middle so many times it was bloody obvious what he was going to do.

Snoddgrass - 5 - Not in the game at all, why? well Hughton had us going down the left all game so much so that Snoddgrass and redmond were both on that side a couple of times. Robert had the look of a frustrated player and we can understand why.

Johnson - 5 - I ask myself is he premiership class? If Tettey and Howson are fit is he in the side? He can't pass, is normally late with tackles and just lumbers about.

Fer - 4 - Very poor - looked tired and like he was carrying an injury.

Wes - 5 - Tired had, but his vision was poor - he missed Hooper and Snoddgrass who were open a couple of times. Look really annoyed when his number came up to be subbed - few boos from Norwich fans when that happened.

Hooper - 5 - Had nothing to do. One weak shot and that is it. Worked hard, but it is bloody plain to see for everyone but clueless that Hooper is better with another forward.

SUBS:

R.Bennett - 6 - looks strong and maybe him and Turner would be best at the back?
R.Martin - 6 - this guy has to start for me he is miles better than whittaker (I used to think whittaker was better, but not now).
Elmander - 5 - Did what he had to which was header and hold ball up for a draw.

Great report Bears.
Thanks for your texts.

Did you hear general discontent for hopeless hugh from the away fans ?

Actually DG - I didn't hear many the odd few mumbles- I had a few parents with their kids around so not much being said, but there were a couple of Norwich fans at HT who were saying 'This is crap - I can't be bothered with this crap anymore' and a group of younger City fans saying 'My god this is dreadful - lets just wait for Hughton to take Wes off and bring bags of goals elmander on...'

I summed it up to my dad by saying 'I'd rather be at home cleaning my cats litter tray then watching this pile of cat shit ---- at least I can do something about the cat shit at home'

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/chris_hughton_is_proud_of_his_norwich_city_battlers_in_1_1_premier_league_draw_at_crystal_palace_1_3167946

proud :idiot:
read what old timer had to say !

so going by your player ratings and comments bears
we can assume that hughton has completely wrecked the confidence of the whole team ?
nice going hugh !

Good report and support bears. Shame Hughton wasn't in shouting distance so that you could tell him how to set the team up to actually win a game.

We are heading n one direction, down with 3 stooges.

Hello I have just joined this forum.

I have been a supporter of NCFC since the 60s and I have to say that this current management team seem to be ruining the morale of a large number of supporters of this great club if not some of the players.

This dour football is not what we want to see and the club risk losing Some previously loyal supporters.

The three of them must go.

welcome pg
its good to here other supporters points of veiw
as i do worry sometimes we can get a bit insular on here
is your opinion that of the fans you know ? i too think hugh has lost the majority now