Pah... | Vital Football

Pah...

He's a fucking crock that's why big clubs like Hull, Southampton and Swansea weren't after him. I'm going to enjoy the next three or four weeks - it's just a shame we aren't playing Chelsea on Saturday because I could see a record PL winning margin.

Officemonkey - 4/9/2014 15:45

What's up with him?
Leg injury that could be related to last seasons hamstring problems, that restricted him to a massive 16 games. As i say wank club deserves everything it gets.

Has Pards done a Ben Arfa on him and started him when he wasn't fit to try and save his own neck? Seen a few reporters say he was nowhere near fit last week.

Mind you Pardew said his squad was full up and played Colback and De Jong whilst they were fucked. I blame Ben Arfa - the fat ****.

Steeks - 4/9/2014 15:57

Has Pards done a Ben Arfa on him and started him when he wasn't fit to try and save his own neck? Seen a few reporters say he was nowhere near fit last week.
Fucking hope so. The selfish ****

Interesting that .cowards got the news before any other media source. More proof that they are in cahoots with the club.

Pardew played him and stated he had not fully recovered. The man is a total idiot.
Still he did say he is happy this year as he has quality on the bench. We will see.
When is Tiote back, Xmas.

de Jong wasn't fit. he was totally anonymous. probably up there with the likes of Stephane Guivarch and Albert Luque for the worst home debut that i remember.