P.C. Plod | Vital Football

P.C. Plod

DonnyImp

Vital Squad Member
So!? anybody know why there were so many coppers in with the Macc support please?. Do they have an ultra type following?

A few people stood in the away area in the corner, wearing what looked like dark police like outfits and yellow vest/tabards, mind you they could have been yellow jackets lost and confused from the Paris riots!. Prob just me, the old eyes don't focus at times. Better nip off to Specsavers!( other opticians are available)

A few people stood in the away area in the corner, wearing what looked like dark police like outfits and yellow vest/tabards, mind you they could have been yellow jackets lost and confused from the Paris riots!. Prob just me, the old eyes don't focus at times. Better nip off to Specsavers!( other opticians are available)
Too long in The Eagle, Donny!

On a related note, anyone who used populate the Railway in the early '80s. Recall the joker who used bellow out without fail every time the lone Copper used walk by at the front of the stand. "Afternoon c*ntstable!" The joke wore a bit thin after one had heard it for the 300th time.

Last edited:
I used to enjoy chatting to Andy Pearson when he was on duty at various away games; he's a very nice chap. I remember once at Oxford many moons ago, he was behind the 'goal with no stand' and we started chanting his name to which he responded very positively!