Oyston v Belekon | Page 2 | Vital Football

Oyston v Belekon

I think VB is our savior in so much as he will be the catalyst for the end of OO at some point. If he hadn't intervened then I dread to think where we would be. I think there are buyers out there it's just none can do business with OO - to me that says it all

You are proved wrong in almost everything you write.
Incidentally he proved to us all many years ago that he was our saviour. You obviously weren’t aware of his outstanding involvement...too busy with your Oyston ‘love in’...

Confirms what we already know - there is no-one waiting / wanting to take over the club, and that includes VB.

I must take issue with this observation. When you say ‘we’ you mean ‘you’...There is obviously a lot going on behind the scenes. Why would they reveal their strategy to a snake, such as the scarecrow is? Think about it...

I think VB is our savior in so much as he will be the catalyst for the end of OO at some point. If he hadn't intervened then I dread to think where we would be. I think there are buyers out there it's just none can do business with OO - to me that says it all

Well said...at last somebody prepared to show some faith. ?

The cash should come from your corrupt hero but he took it out of the club for himself.
Nobody else can put cash into the club until regime change.
You really do leave a lot to be desired. ?

It has always been my belief that, the more you want something the more it will plague and elude you. Relax, don't support and bide your time, because given a worse case scenario, the old twat wont live forever..... Get well Bear.

Last edited: