Oyston v Belekon | Vital Football

Oyston v Belekon

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
Can someone please fill me in (in plain English if you can,) as to where this farce is at? What's the key dates, payments, why hasn't he been made to sell - what the f$#@ is going on?

Ta...

A little known English law, Habeus Raptio Ego Mensa, means that anyone with the body of a rapist and an egocentric mentality is above the law.

Note--this reply unlike Brexit, is in plain English.

"There will be no further negotiation as the whole business between Oyston and Belekon has been put in the too hard basket."

Which in Oz, means it's been put through the shredder. :grinning:

Last edited:
Perhaps, Belekon is waiting until seasons end before finally pulling the rug out from under the old boys crumbling Empire. :clown:

Last edited:
It's been 13months suince the court ruling.
For some reason VB has not enforced the direction of the court by appointing baliffs etc. The most recent thing of note was a 14 day order to comply if I remember correctly that has been and gone.
I still remain of the view that until he drops down dead OO will remain in charge of the club. Forget inheritence family fortune left to the surviving family etc. the only thing he has left is the club and he will use his last penny to remain as the owner - it has no bearing in my opinion whether there are 1 or 10000 fans watching us at home it doesn't matter a single jot to him.
At the moment, and by moment I mean 13months, he appears to have been above the law or not had the law enforced on him.

The law has to take it’s course and VB is being advised by one of the world’s leading law firms. Remember this is not a criminal law situation so operates very differently when civil law.
The day WILL dawn when Oyston will be gone and the true supporters will be able to return...Keep the faith!

I believe he rightfully wants his Wong’s and then he will hopefully pitch for an interest in the club along with a ‘local’ partner.

From today's Gazette:

A Far East company that previously expressed interest in purchasing Blackpool Football Club has revealed its deal is off the table due to Owen Oyston’s ongoing legal battle with Valeri Belokon.

A representative for the Singaporean-based vSport, who were believed to have tabled a £25m bid back in June, has told The Gazette they are unable to make an offer and that no one is likely to invest in the club while the legal issues remain. vSport founder Qiang Bai has been frustrated by the process, having originally launched talks back in April only for those negotiations to break down during the summer. The blockchain technology firm has been looking for an investment opportunity in English football for some time now. The former Dutch international Wes Sneijder has links to the company but it is not believed he had any involvement in the Blackpool takeover talks. Their original offer for Blackpool would have seen them take full control of the club as well as the Bloomfield Road stadium, ceasing any further Oyston involvement. But The Gazette understands that Oyston valued the club at £45m but vSport would not entertain such a figure. It is believed Oyston, who is desperate to keep hold of the club, is still considering taking out a loan to help pay off his £25m debt, although this is a ploy he has adopted for months to no success. Should Oyston take out the loan, which is likely to involve crippling repayments, it is thought he would look at selling his share in the Whyndyke Farm development. Belokon is still owed in the region of £25m following last year’s High Court judgement, which found that Oyston had illegitimately stripped the club of cash following its promotion to the Premier League in 2010.
There has been speculation that Belokon’s lawyers Clifford Chance could look to appoint a court receiver, which could involve the threat of the football club entering administration. Last month Oyston was served with a penal notice by the High Court but, with the deadline up, it is not clear if he has complied. If he hasn’t, Clifford Chance would be required to apply for a further court hearing to discuss the matter. The Gazette asked Belokon’s representatives to comment last week but received no reply.

Read more at: https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/...revious-blackpool-fc-bidders-reveal-1-9496746

Further proof if needed of just what a bastard the scarecrow is.
Why, oh why do people still willingly put money in his corrupt pockets?