Oystain FC now 11th in 4th Division | Vital Football

Oystain FC now 11th in 4th Division

Layton_Seasider

Vital Football Hero
After yesterday's fixtures. Hopefully the slide will continue and they will meet AFC Fylde, who are now 9 points clear at the top of the league, in a league encounter. We will find out in about 15 weeks time or less!

Oyston Out!

Doff on Cllr Turncoat!

Keep giving them your money donkeybotherer!

I protest loudly outside the ground and THEN I choose to enter the hallowed place and continue to shout my OYSTON OUT abuse throughout the game.
I do get abuse from Ostrich headed flask taking fans who think protests should be kept outside the ground BUT who am I to care!
So Layton what have you done lately, have you handed out any leaflets or been seen voicing disapproval by the flag?
I think not. :tdn:

53CODGER - 8/1/2017 14:29

I protest loudly outside the ground and THEN I choose to enter the hallowed place and continue to shout my OYSTON OUT abuse throughout the game.
I do get abuse from Ostrich headed flask taking fans who think protests should be kept outside the ground BUT who am I to care!
So Layton what have you done lately, have you handed out any leaflets or been seen voicing disapproval by the flag?
I think not. :tdn:

You think?

To assume makes an ass of u and me! :117:

But all that hard work you've done, shouting "Oyston out!" is undone by you giving them all our hard earned taxes that are given to you as Winter Heating Allowance!

:fishing:

53CODGER - 9/1/2017 13:27

TRY don_K_lasher :fuu:

That wouldn't surprise me as he posts stuff directly contrary to some stuff you have posted on here which seems quite appropriately in tune with multiple personality disorder! :grins: