Oxford United (a): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE! | Vital Football

Oxford United (a): Nominate Your Man of The Match HERE!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
- One player each (please make it clear who if you mention more than one player).
- State your reason(s) (this helps form the articles).
- The deadline is 24 hours from NOW!

Big Whatsapp debate on this tonight, at HT I thought we were missing Bishop and Mandroiu needed the involved more, there was some dissent to that view suggesting Danny was already doing that.

2nd half, I'll eat half time humble pie, he was terrific and gets my vote ove the 90 minutes.

Honourable mention for Erhahon, controls that area in front of the defence, sees the openings and on a night when it counted, shit-housed for Scotland.

Sean Roughan please! Developed immensely under Skubala and had them locked down on the right today.

It has to be Erhahon. Imperious. Shout outs to Jensen, what a keeper he is and Mandroiu, with some creative spark.

Erhahon was imperious last night and was the best player on the pitch. Excellent contributions from Mandroiu, Jensen and Roughan.

Erhahon for me - ran the show and was often in the idiot referee's ear - managed not to punch him as well, which was commendable!

Agree with others that Jensen and Mandy were excellent

Jensen without a doubt, won the game for us, and the Midfield kept a grip. An amazing top team performance.
Come on boys.

late to this as only just got out of the overspill car park.

mom jensen. but er££££ahon was only just a hair(cut) behind.