Oxford (H) highlights | Vital Football

Oxford (H) highlights

At least the highlights show the Rushworth save as well as the pen, and the one catch their keeper had to make.

Considering Rushworth probably has 7 or 8 years before he gets to his peak I would have a sneaky bet on him playing for England at this point

i had a look at the Brighton forum - they think a loan next year in the championship and then he will be in their first team. Hard act to follow next season for whoever is the imps number one. I can’t see it being Wright or Long.

To compound matters, Rushworth looks almost nailed on to win POTY; on that basis, there is no way Brighton will allow him to return to us or any other League One club.

i had a look at the Brighton forum - they think a loan next year in the championship and then he will be in their first team. Hard act to follow next season for whoever is the imps number one. I can’t see it being Wright or Long.

Was interesting seeing the Brighton number 1 Sanchez dropped for them this week in favour of Steele, who is more of a journeyman in comparison. That shirt might be up for grabs next season.

Bazunu had loans in this league (incidentally both him and Sanchez having spells at Rochdale!) and then got bought for millions to start for a Premier League club, so maybe it's not impossible?

Was interesting seeing the Brighton number 1 Sanchez dropped for them this week in favour of Steele, who is more of a journeyman in comparison. That shirt might be up for grabs next season.

Bazunu had loans in this league (incidentally both him and Sanchez having spells at Rochdale!) and then got bought for millions to start for a Premier League club, so maybe it's not impossible?
Rushworth is a better keeper than Bazunu too.