Our Fullbacks Reviewed | Vital Football

Our Fullbacks Reviewed

For anyone who hasn't seen this girl on youtube, Her name is Nieve and for her sins she's a Bolton fan. Her reviews on Villa are normally spot on.
This is her views on all Premier league fullbacks

Fair play, she knows her shit. Most of it spot on, which when it’s not your team to know that detail about the formation etc is good knowledge.

I wouldn’t describe Targett as “could be great”, he could be decent but I’m not sure he’d ever be great. He should be performing now more the like way her started which is where I’m disappointed in him.

Last edited:
Calling Taylor and Elmo championship

Why is that wrong?

Taylor doesn’t have a level, if he played semi pro he’d get broken in half. If he played league 1 or league 2, the pitches wouldn’t be as good and his control would be looser and he’d probably get clattered.

Won't bother watching the video.

1 - I know Taylor is abysmal and an utter wimp.
2- I know Targett is abysmal and an utter wimp.
3- I know Elmo is steady, good pro but not Premier league standard anymore.
4- i know Guilbert will be written off as shit and we will see him playing first team in Serie A in the near future.

Oh .And what do women know about football anyway ? :throw:

Freddy-I like him. Like almost all modern full backs not the best defensively but he's got pace and a bit of fire in him. He'll be fine.

Elmo-Good pro, steady, not a premier league player. Could have worse back up though.

Targett - Not been impressed at all. Sometimes looks good going forward but too slow and hopeless defensively.

Taylor - Useless