Our Fans Today | Vital Football

Our Fans Today

Yep. Passed on cretin who was lucky to get away with a talking-to after telling a copper he was "going to lay him out". So many morons who had drunk too much/taken something they shouldn't. Embarrassing.

It was embarrassing. We were down the front in block D and turned round to see pi$$ed up idiot IMPs fighting each other. A big burly chap came down to summon the stewards and then started fighting himself with a chap on the way back to his seat.

617 claim the stewards started it. Rubbish I was there and they were fighting amongst themselves before the stewards or police intervened. Total utter idiots.

Every guy I passed from the tube station to the stand was pished.

Like every club we have a number of village idiots.

Away games can get embarrassing especially when alcohol is consumed!

I was at both Gateshead away games last year and a dick at the trophy game had too much to drink, was abusive to some very good and friendly stewards and then blocked my partner's view of the game, as he refused to sit down! He was in his fifties!

Stevie_imp - 20/1/2018 18:56

It was embarrassing. We were down the front in block D and turned round to see pi$$ed up idiot IMPs fighting each other. A big burly chap came down to summon the stewards and then started fighting himself with a chap on the way back to his seat.

617 claim the stewards started it. Rubbish I was there and they were fighting amongst themselves before the stewards or police intervened. Total utter idiots.

If the 617 are claiming that, they need their heads examined.

As I wrote in the match thread, there is no place in our support for that behaviour on show today. I thought the stewards showed remarkable restraint.

The stewards we amazingly restrained. The big black chap could have floored half the cretins on his own. Not good to see a young Mum shepherd her kid away. I’m quite angry with the cretins.

Stevie_imp - 20/1/2018 19:13

The stewards we amazingly restrained. The big black chap could have floored half the cretins on his own. Not good to see a young Mum shepherd her kid away. I’m quite angry with the cretins.

I thought it was akinfenwa

I agree. Really embarrassed by some of the so called fans. I would rather we took far fewer to away games than get this again.

Of course over on LCB they are the victims and it was overly aggressive stewarding. It wasn't at all. Of course the usual response to anyone daring to criticise those responsible for the disorder, is deleting the post and to be called all the names under the sun.

I will leave Mini Jeff's response as an effective retort to the propoganda on banter.

"Dad those fans are well out of order. They're spoiling the game."

The Peaky Blinders crowd were a disgrace behind me. Some of them fighting or threatening Imp fans who were not allowed to get to their alocated seat. Surprised the stewards didn’t bring the police to that area.

We were sat next to the aisle in row D in Block C, probably quite close to Stevie Imp (though I don't know him to talk to) and the stewards ONLY intervened when the big guy came down demanding that they "sort it out 'cos they are fighting between themselves up there" - absolute morons who simply cannot hold their drink! They should have been ejected.

Mind you, I believe some of our so-called fans were kicked out.

The stewards were really friendly and I thought handled it all very well. The police quite rightly let them (the stewards) get on with their job but took a lot of video footage of the fracas.

I've finally left Banter tonight. It was either that or join the discussion and then get showered with incomprehensible abuse.

There are a few good posters on Banter so I won't tar the whole group with the same brush But they get overwhelmed by utter idiots.

Poor form indeed, and it saddened me to hear a comment (from a City fan) on entering the ground who shouted something to his mates. There is no place for it in our society, I thought it was left behind in the 70’s & 80’s. I really felt for those in ear shot.

Oh more racist abuse. How lovely.

This from the fanbase that adores Keith Alexander.

The peaky blinders group were out on a 50th birthday beano for our former police liasion officer...