Our fans are so thick | Vital Football

Our fans are so thick

Marco Polo

Vital Football Hero
So Fawaz sells our captain to fund Zach Clough then signs some freebies, then says 'I'm getting a CEO and director of football too' and people believe him

Where are they?!

Fickle fans, gullible fans, simple folk

Get this protest sorted, get this joker out of our club.

Marco Polo - 20/2/2017 20:25

So Fawaz sells our captain to fund Zach Clough then signs some freebies, then says 'I'm getting a CEO and director of football too' and people believe him

Where are they?!

He just wrote off £17 million, the Lansbury money is a drop in the ocean and no link between the two.

As to your second point, actions speak louder, he needs to move fast.

Abusing fellow fans is a mystery to me, what does it achieve?

Fickle fans, gullible fans, simple folk .

I assume you are a fan of Forest, so does that mean you are fickle, gullible and simple?

I am frustrated, disheartened and have a feeling of total impotence, with regard to the club, not my family life (I have 3 kids thank you).

I am not fickle, gullible and, by no means simple, even if I do say so myself.

You are way closer to Nottingham than me, stop being a NIMBY and organize something yourself instead of name calling & generalising.

Where are they?!

When did he sell our captain?
Chris Cohen is still at the club.
You are right, our fans are so thick!

Crazy Joe Davola - 20/2/2017 22:15

Where are they?!

He just wrote off £17 million, the Lansbury money is a drop in the ocean and no link between the two.

As to your second point, actions speak louder, he needs to move fast.

Abusing fellow fans is a mystery to me, what does it achieve?

A fight usually, unless you do it from the safety of your laptop

I mean our captain who played

I'm just saddened by how easily everyone got taken in again In January, so obvious and so desperate for success we'll believe anything

I would organise something if I believe s the fans had it in them to fight back.

I'm heartened by these trump demos though, maybe all is not lost.

Marco Polo - 21/2/2017 08:50

I mean our captain who played

I'm just saddened by how easily everyone got taken in again In January, so obvious and so desperate for success we'll believe anything

I would organise something if I believe s the fans had it in them to fight back.

I'm heartened by these trump demos though, maybe all is not lost.

The demos will not do shit just like the Iraq War ones didn't

What Trump has highlighted is that Murica has the same thick idiots that have believed in all the same jingoism and blame game and manipulation as the Brexit lot

Just basic symbolism such as Trump wearing the Baseball cap is the same as Farage drinking a pint ....it connected with people who they wanted to use

They are now using all the same scare tactics that brexiters used whilst lining the pockets of their mates and shitting on the little people

The thick Brexit lot can't even get their heads around simple ideas like Goldman Sachs pulling out of the move to the UK because of Brexit and then 5 of Trumps top 5 advisors are from the very top level of Goldman Sachs...and the Brexit lot think we are going to get a good trade deal from the USA...even after they are told this they will still say we are going to get a good trade deal

Dearie me

these trump demos are just fooking stupid and a waste of time.

Obama droned the shit out of innocent Syrians and he is getting the freedom of cities such as Dublin. Bush invaded Iraq with Blair. Vietnam.

laughable.

i'd argue the demos will changes things, they already have - they are debating whether he should be allowed to come, if people hadn't complained he'd have been without a thought.

I'll be down there should he visit.

Brexit seems to have lit something in people at least. The fightback starts now.

depends what side you are on Marco when you say fightback.

will be interesting to see what happens across Europe in places like france, Holland, Hungary, Poland and sweeden.

a very low estimate for the number of bombs dropped by the USA in 2016 was 26,172 bombs in seven countries. How come people weren't protesting against Obama for this? surely people like Blair should be locked up for war crimes...then he is telling people to stand up against brexit.

completely agree re Blair especially

but saying if they didn't protest then so they can't now is ridiculous. That's like saying I missed breakfast today, that means I can't have it ever again.

You mean if the far right get in france, Holland, Hungary, Poland and sweeden? Then god help us all.

Rather be inclusive than divisive, every single time. Anyone who believes otherwise is frankly immoral

Marco Polo - 21/2/2017 11:16

completely agree re Blair especially

but saying if they didn't protest then so they can't now is ridiculous. That's like saying I missed breakfast today, that means I can't have it ever again.

You mean if the far right get in france, Holland, Hungary, Poland and sweeden? Then god help us all.

Rather be inclusive than divisive, every single time. Anyone who believes otherwise is frankly immoral

geert wilders is leading polls in Holland.

Marine la Pen in France is doing well.

Orban in Hungary is like a hero for eastern Europeans.

I am not saying its right. just stating facts on it. brexit, trump etc is only the beginning it looks like to me.

Trump has just gotten into office. his predecessors have killed millions...committed crimes most of us are lucky never to witness anything like. Obamas people wouldn't admit that agent orange are causing deformaties today in Vietnam. trump hasn't done anything yet.

PS good points made mate. good to have some genuine debate on here.

It's not interesting Jock what is happening in Europe it is fooking scary

The world is on a tipping point and is being manoeuvred into war by people with vested interests

and the dumb fookers who voted for Brexit started it.. however they will absolve them selves of any blame

Putin has played a blinder by getting Europe to start breaking up. He has put a tin pot dictator inTO power in Murica with real scary people like Bannon (neo nazis) behind him who has wanted a World War for over 2 decades is now telling him what to do

Well done you fooking retards you got played by people like Murdoch and the owners of the Daily Mail and have been radicalised on line

Now we are all going to suffer the consequences

If you're going to blame those who voted for Brexit you also need to apportion blame to those who failed to clearly educate people as to the reasons why they shouldn't have done or addressed their underlying concerns to avoid it coming to a head in the first place.

LyttleByLyttle - 21/2/2017 12:05

If you're going to blame those who voted for Brexit you also need to apportion blame to those who failed to clearly educate people as to the reasons why they shouldn't have done or addressed their underlying concerns to avoid it coming to a head in the first place.

great point.

Cameron lead a shambolic campaign. totally out of touch with reality.