Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 16 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

To be honest, I just want him to get fit again!
Aurier made one bad mistake before that he was amongst the best in the Prem. This week he was great again. Dont tell me about Aarons in the championship, he tore up no trees in the Prem and if he was so good he would be playing now in the Prem.

It would probably cause an uproar at the mere suggestion of it but you could probably vaccinate the playing squads and backroom staff of every English football club with about 10,000 vaccines. You could justify it from a financial perspective although hardly an ethical/moral one.

Aurier made one bad mistake before that he was amongst the best in the Prem. This week he was great again. Dont tell me about Aarons in the championship, he tore up no trees in the Prem and if he was so good he would be playing now in the Prem.

Best in the Prem at what though? His passing stats have been abysmal whilst we can all see his crossing is poor. His defensive full-back play has been pretty decent though and he has become a tough opponent to play against.

I still think with Aarons superior technical ability he could be amazing with Jose's coaching. He turned 21 this week and has chalked up over 100 senior games so far. I'd love to see a genuine speedster with touch, passing and crossing in that RB role.

Zeki Celik is the other name being bounded about. With 18 months left with Aurier's contract, Spurs do need to make their choices at RB.

It would probably cause an uproar at the mere suggestion of it but you could probably vaccinate the playing squads and backroom staff of every English football club with about 10,000 vaccines. You could justify it from a financial perspective although hardly an ethical/moral one.

See the new thread that asks everyone here just that question!

The funniest moment last night was when Fernandinho kicked Fernandes from behind in the first half. Bruno just acted like "do you know who I am?" and cried to the ref. He even pushed Fernandinho in the chest a couple of times and got no reaction.

I've always had this question in my head if I could go back to my playing days and have one more leg breaking tackle which current player would get it. Every time I see Bruno Fernandes, I'm thinking he's favourite right now.

For those of us who played the yesteryear man's version of the beautiful game, I'd love to hear your answer to that question.
Just read your post muttley, the "do you know who I am?" reference brilliant, I thought the same with words beginning with C and T.

To answer your question as an ex-Centre half, I have 2 of them, sorry I cannot differentiate between them, your man Fernandes and Mo-Salah.

Just read your post muttley, the "do you know who I am?" reference brilliant, I thought the same with words beginning with C and T.

To answer your question as an ex-Centre half, I have 2 of them, sorry I cannot differentiate between them, your man Fernandes and Mo-Salah.

That is so funny. There is something about Mo Salah that puts him on my list. I think it is the cheating dive followed by the request to a deity in the sky that bugs me.

And then there's Xhaka :-)

The funniest moment last night was when Fernandinho kicked Fernandes from behind in the first half. Bruno just acted like "do you know who I am?" and cried to the ref. He even pushed Fernandinho in the chest a couple of times and got no reaction.

I've always had this question in my head if I could go back to my playing days and have one more leg breaking tackle which current player would get it. Every time I see Bruno Fernandes, I'm thinking he's favourite right now.

For those of us who played the yesteryear man's version of the beautiful game, I'd love to hear your answer to that question.
Agree completely. The problem would be that me being an ex centre half you would have had to have got there first!. It would be worth measuring how far over the touch line he landed!

I would definitely put Mane at the top of my 'put him out of action in the first minute' list.....

Bremner , he would have been my first .
Franny Lee ,
That goon player who celebrated by laying on his back after scoring against us , on our hallowed turf .
I could go for ever , but to get up to date .....
I would love to wipe the smirk off if Mane ‘s face ,
Add in your choice of Fernandes, , good call,
Salah , he would Kop, an unfortunate one , he wouldn’t need to act as if he was injured .
Kante, sly little git,
Azpellucuetta , I would give him something to moan about , apart from everything else he moans about .
Zaha wouldn’t have the opportunity to get up and dive again , at the next tackle .
And , last but not least , as I slid in , and took Jordan Henderson out, for posing after yet another three yard pass , I would follow through and put Klippity in the stands , and really give him something to wave his arms about and snarl for .

oh ....... and everyone that puts a goon shirt on and plays against us

Walthy I thought the implied question was who would you cream from todays overpaid premadonas and cheats.....my view is most if not all the old players including the ones you mentioned e.g Bremner could give it out but also take it...so respect!......the number of players we see rolling about now like they are dying and have a broken leg, and yyet the ref plays on and suddenly they are magically up on their feet cos they failed to get the free kick ...no treatment no stretchers no backlash ...they should be booked for assimulation...they are the wankers I laugh at ......low testosterone wimpy shites..........our Lo Celso has a few of these traits but conversely Goldberg would have fitted in a team in our day no problem..,..not many like him around now!

Bremner , he would have been my first .
Franny Lee ,
That goon player who celebrated by laying on his back after scoring against us , on our hallowed turf .
I could go for ever , but to get up to date .....
I would love to wipe the smirk off if Mane ‘s face ,
Add in your choice of Fernandes, , good call,
Salah , he would Kop, an unfortunate one , he wouldn’t need to act as if he was injured .
Kante, sly little git,
Azpellucuetta , I would give him something to moan about , apart from everything else he moans about .
Zaha wouldn’t have the opportunity to get up and dive again , at the next tackle .
And , last but not least , as I slid in , and took Jordan Henderson out, for posing after yet another three yard pass , I would follow through and put Klippity in the stands , and really give him something to wave his arms about and snarl for .

oh ....... and everyone that puts a goon shirt on and plays against us
No messin there Walt, made me laugh in agreement.

Probably over the years there are quite a few Arsenal players who qualify for the privilege, but none more than Jack Wilshere. Same with Chelsea, lots of qualifiers with Terry and Ashley Cole pretty much top of the list.
Of the current crop Salah would be right up there, as would be Pogba and Maguire.

The worse bit was he wanted to stay but got told bluntly that wasn't in Jose's plans, instead we bought DonkeyDocherty.
Jose isn't the first manager to basically say that though. Poch barely gave him a look in even when he had good showings whilst Aurier and Trippier were struggling.

I always felt he was good enough to be a solid Premier league RB but not one for a side pushing for the top 4. I still have my doubts about him (especially with regards to being an England regular) but it's good to see a spurs academy boy doing well for himself.

lol - look what I started. I ask a simple question :-)

Anyway, as Walthy went back to yesteryear, I feel compelled to mention Gavin Maguire.