Other Games 23/24 | Page 66 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

Goldstien is like many of the Manure Supporters, they've been mollycoddled and (falsely) placed into a position by pundits and media, they've (historically) been awarded the most pens 2/3 seasons running by Refs who also perhaps have been swayed in a decision in the knowledges that the likes of Goldstien or Neville would be on their back if the decision was wrong.
This, was only recently rectified with Klopp's public comments, around 2 seasons ago.
But the fans think it's their god given rite to win the PL or at least be up there, regardless of how they play, and actually they don't care as it's, all about the win for them.
They are the most arrogant, self obsessed bunch, with Lpool a close second, must be summat in the water up there.
Feel better after that..

Well done to Pompey , the team , not our Pompey , who achieved the Division One Champions Title last night .

They have had a great season . Nice to see .
My Grandson , 8 , is a season ticket holder , and will be over the oroverbial.

He is also a massive Tottenham fan , has been to the stadium on a few occasions. He reminds me so much of me .
His whole world is football , playing and watching .

I’m lucky to have two Grandsons like that . The older one is 12 and recently turned down the Chavs invitation to train at their academy. . He is a manure fan though , has been for years …. Shame .

I’m just chuffed for Pompey …. Must have been a bit manic there last night , 2-1 down and won 3-2 late in the game .

POMPEY are DIVISION 1 CHAMPIONS....

I got that from all my oppo's last night after n during the end of the game, it was sent so many bloody times to my Lap-Top and Mobile, Mrs PY actually said at one point either get out of the bloody room or switch your Mob off, I did neither lol! me the naughty boy lol!

Chatting this morning to one of my oppo's, whom as other's is a season ticket holder said....1nil down, 2-1 down then an 89min winner Fratton Park was pure chaos, utter bedlam, pitch invasion etc

Their last Home game of the season is this Saturday, WARNING! lol! keep away from Portsmouth, lol!

And finally words echoed by many....watch out Scum we are coming after you, thats of course they do not get promoted themselves lol!

Lastly WELL DONE POMPEY!

Kano was wiped out by Gabriel four times and the ref gave all four fouls but would not book Gabriel. Kane hit two sublime passes on the turn to open up their defence on the right. He only misplaced one pass and that was in the 93rd minute. Dier was outstanding, he made several great interceptions and never misplaced a pass.

I am happy to accept missing out on CL this season. For gods sake, we were relegation bets at the start of the season. Europa is about our level at the moment and as Ange said, if a player comes to us to get CL football, we dont want them.

I enjoyed the look on the arsenal players and managers faces. I delighted in their fans angst. I hope to god we can put another nail in their coffin and turn their season into shite. They would be exactly the same if the roles were reversed.

We make EL next season and we can really look at developing and having a damned good crack at it. In the meantime i pray we can ruin Arsenals season even more than they have themselves.

Their supporters are probably losing their minds and looking extremely foolish.
Spot on!

last night as I was driving back from a friends, I listened to the call in on talksport - there was caller after caller (all arse fans) demand that Arteta be sacked as he was only a 'nearly' man and they'd never win anything with him.....

I was pissing myself laughing, best fillip I could have had and have had for a while..

Of course, us Spurs fans would never do that would we? :hmmm: :shrug::whist:

I've been saying for quite some time that we will finally win a trophy by winning the Europa League in the 24/25 season, and I'll stick with that despite a number of our recent performances being nowhere near European title winning level. Certainly we're nowhere near being CL challengers yet, whereby I'm not in the slightest bit fussed that we won't get a back door entry. With a couple of decent summer signings we'll certainly have a squad capable of challenging for the Europa. Whether we've got a manager capable of going head to head with some of the best in Europe, we'll have to wait and see. Unlike in past days of the UEFA Cup, the Europa League these days still requires a lot of quality, leadership and ability to adapt in order to be successful in it..
If somehow we do qualify for the CL in fourth, which is still very much on the cards, we will still win next season's Europa, by being 'relegated' from the CL mid season!

Europa League that'll do me for next season, little steps and all the balloney!

Don't think we are ready for the CL YET!