Other Games 23/24 | Page 57 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

Villa players have no qualms about taking players out whether they have any chance of getting the ball or not . We have seen it against us , but it’s going in tonight v City .

Another joke of a ref in operation as well

Gave a foul against Grealish that was just about the mist ridiculous decision this season , then cautions him for arguing about it .

Villa players have no qualms about taking players out whether they have any chance of getting the ball or not . We have seen it against us , but it’s going in tonight v City .

Another joke of a ref in operation as well

Gave a foul against Grealish that was just about the mist ridiculous decision this season , then cautions him for arguing about it .
Emery instills his passion into his players and they end up taking it out on the opposition. Hope City batter them in the second half and Chelsea batter United tomorrow before Liverpool batter them at the weekend.

I think that's going a bit too far Vinnie! :LOL:
Surely Pool can't give Jürgen the Title as a going away present,I'd rather see Arse winning it in fairness,that's how much I have come to detest the Bindippers.

Sorry Vinnie , we agree on just about everything , but the goons winning even the toss at the kick off pisses me off .

If there was ever a vote to announce the worst team in the world between us and them , I would want us to win it !

I refuse to have that name spoken in our house .

Sorry Vinnie , we agree on just about everything , but the goons winning even the toss at the kick off pisses me off .

If there was ever a vote to announce the worst team in the world between us and them , I would want us to win it !

It was mostly tongue in cheek Walt mate.LOL, or foot in mouth😁 My hatred for the Bindippers has clouded my judgement. Believe me I hate Arsenal as much as the rest of us on here.

Agreed there Walt, but try avin a Gooner fan in your gaff as I have, a Carer for Mrs PY, she is very a very good Carer though, choke! choke!

So we have an oppoortunity cos Shiitty beat Villages if we beat the Florists to go above Villagers with equal games but one more point......Spursey better fcuk off this weekend eh!
Hoping both Chelsea and Liverpool trash United tonight and on Sunday, 4th or 5th would be ours to lose if they did. Wouldn't be surprised to see Brentford get a draw at Villa at the weekend also. Can we get the job done against Forest?