Other Games 23/24 | Page 41 | Vital Football

Other Games 23/24

Could we not announce that and pretend he can’t play because he is banned when he comes back ..?
I’m assuming he is still banned when he finally does return ?

Yeah, I'm a little confused as well.

I would assume that as soon as Mail go out then Biss can play for Spurs. Surely it was only a domestic 4 match suspension? The PL can't surely stop and re-start the suspension around the AFCON fixtures.

If Mail go out on Saturday, then he'll get 7 clear days to be ready for Brighton.

Yeah, I'm a little confused as well.

I would assume that as soon as Mail go out then Biss can play for Spurs. Surely it was only a domestic 4 match suspension? The PL can't surely stop and re-start the suspension around the AFCON fixtures.

If Mail go out on Saturday, then he'll get 7 clear days to be ready for Brighton.
It seems the Burnley FA Cup game was the fourth of his four game ban .

So when he finally does decide to come home , he is available .

If he isn’t injured !!!!!!

It seems the Burnley FA Cup game was the fourth of his four game ban .

So when he finally does decide to come home , he is available .

If he isn’t injured !!!!!!

So we can all dream of a day in Feb where we have Biss, Bents, Sarr, Madds and Gio all in the same squad. 3 start and the other 2 come on and close out our 5-0 win. Hoj and Skipp getting splinters.

Bring it on !!!

At the earliest, Bissouma could theoretically be available for the London derby against Brentford on 31 January. However, that best-case scenario hinges on Mali crashing out of the group stage for the first time since 2017.

AFCON ends with a final on 11 February 2024, one day after Bissouma's former employers Brighton travel to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Bournemouth really should have won at the taxpayers stadium and United were fortunate to get winner deep into added time at Wolves.

Gio will certainly be fit when they are all back. The only time that he's OK to play is when he's on the bench. And odd one
I'm still bemused that Ange is insistent on keeping him (and he is) he must see what we see, his injury record is horrendous. It is now a mystery to me., unless (which is highly possible) Barca were taking the piss because of their financial state, which is / could be terminal.

Bournemouth really should have won at the taxpayers stadium and United were fortunate to get winner deep into added time at Wolves.
Bournemouth's manager is doing an exceptional job there. He's one to watch for the future, unless they announce an increase on their stadium soon, I can't see him being there for long. They out-played the spam for most of the match last night.

Bournemouth's manager is doing an exceptional job there. He's one to watch for the future, unless they announce an increase on their stadium soon, I can't see him being there for long. They out-played the spam for most of the match last night.
I'm not sure how they do it with a ground capacity of around 12,000, I guess it shows how much influence broadcast revenue has over matchday income. Either way you have to applaud them for what they have achieved. Don't they have plans in place for a new stadium?

I'm not sure how they do it with a ground capacity of around 12,000, I guess it shows how much influence broadcast revenue has over matchday income. Either way you have to applaud them for what they have achieved. Don't they have plans in place for a new stadium?
Ah of course you're right, I forgot it's going up on their old training ground when they move to their new one, so a few years off yet until that all falls into place.

Regards the Cherries coach/manager Gary, when ever I would go to Fratton Park, back in the day, I loved him along wiv all the other Pompey Fans, he was some player if memory serves me correctly.

Think he was Transferred to Notts Forest from Pompey.

He is doing a marvelous job at the mo, certainly has a good future ahead of him.

And yes TQ as Ex said a new ground is being built on B'mouths old training park, think its going to house some 20k.