Other games 2017/18 | Page 6 | Vital Football

Other games 2017/18

Well, it looks like shitty has something to play for against us after all.
If bin dippers and manure can beat them, then so can we!
COYS!

City is slumping. We are better than United. All good and up to us.

It was a real shame the red half won , it would have made our run in a bit easier if they had lost . As 80 rightly says , all good and up to us . We just have to keep playing the way we are

Today's football offerings are weak, Scum v Soton ( yawn ), and Chavs v Spammers ( double yawn )

Today's football offerings are weak, Scum v Soton ( yawn ), and Chavs v Spammers ( double yawn )

You're right. I'm reading rather than watching that. Chelsea vs West Ham? I'd rather watch the MAgic Roundabout.

There's not much else in this world I would rather watch than Magic Roundabout . .......and Zebeedee said ...............
Still . ....wet sham gave us another boost for CL in our new stadium

Not that it makes much difference to us , but at least the bin dippers going into the semi final gives us a bit of an edge in the run in .
Also agree with you Chiv , Makes me cringe , smug *************************

Has hell begun freezing over?
Shitty went down for the bin dippers.
Barca bottled it in Rome.
And Real is in deep shit against Juve now.

Anybody else getting pissed off with Hazard,s and Willian,s constant flicks and back heels. It's like when we had clever bleeders in the school playground who thought they were better than anyone else . Soon got a fat lip and told to behave themselves .
That Willian is getting a right arrogant git . Pisses me right off :eek!:

Soon v Chavs referring masterclass by Mike Dean . NOT.... And an absolute joke of a review of this masterclass by Dermot Gallagher. If I didn't know better I would say he was on some dodgy substance !,how on Earth you can defend that sort of performance and make excuses for it , I don't know . . Even Dennis Wise was arguing with Gallagher in disbelief

Congratulations to City, another purchased title. I'm not bitter. I would rather they won it than the other big teams I guess but they still bought it.