Other games 2015/16 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Other games 2015/16

So'ton should have had two penalties already. Chelsea will probably go and win the game. Every time I see Ramirez play I'm amazed how he stays on the pitch!

Real Deal - 3/10/2015 17:05

Going well for gob shite Tim at Villa hey.

Wonder how them Villa fans that just refused to believe us that Dim was not as advertised feel now. That "he tells it like it is" routine just means your thick not honest. He is learning the job and a little humility would not hurt him but he is not bright....

On other happy notes Chelsea behind at home. If we can pick up points hard over the next six games maybe that top four place is not impossible because they are imploding. If Everton beat Liverpool its all on. COYS

Chelsea are getting arsed fucked.

This is not a great Southampton side

Kinygerbils - 3/10/2015 19:11

I thought Soton played really well, could have scored a couple more.
Pelle was an absolute bargain, would love him here.

Big Chiv - 3/10/2015 19:23

Kinygerbils - 3/10/2015 19:11

I thought Soton played really well, could have scored a couple more.
Pelle was an absolute bargain, would love him here.

They did, should have been 4/5 to be honest.

What a good start to tonight's entertainment, let's hope the Rugby Team don't do a Chelsea

Southampton were good I thought. Not amazing but not far short of how we were against City. Robbed of one penalty possibly two, imagine if they won 5-1.

7 min interview with Mourhinio is unheard off, and what a paranoid ramble it was too.

Southampton are definitely in the mix with us to grab 4th, if Chelsea don't get it together soon. Koeman is very talented.

How can a team win two trophies one season, and then with the same side slide so much? Baffling what's going on at the bridge. Not that I'm complaining.

John Terry not getting his way has been proven to disrupt that team.

Mr Chelsea putting himself infornt of the team? No way

Ings is starting to look like a good signing for Pool. Shame that he is no Suarez though. HAHA!

80deg16minW - 4/10/2015 11:38

John Terry not getting his way has been proven to disrupt that team.

:59: :59: :59:

Are you honestly suggesting that because Terry got dropped he decided to initiate some sort of mutiny to get the players to intentionally play badly??

Deary me.

What do you think is going wrong this season Haz ?
It looks to me like they're all poor imitations of last season .

Big Chiv - 4/10/2015 16:56

I think a lot of it is to do with the self-belief of all the players. I'd argue that Mourinho's pragmatism at the back end of last season made the players think they weren't the best side in the league. I mean, we played City, United, ars*nal and PSG like we were complete underdogs.

It worked, we won the league, but I reckon being so cautious did the players' confidence no favours. Usually champions should feel like they can conquer the world, but we were telling ourselves that a draw against United and ars*nal is a good result.

I think the fact that we didn't sign anyone of note in the summer to give the squad a lift was a big mistake, and so by the time we had a dodgy start to the season, self belief was low, and when that happens, individuals lose form, and when THAT happens, team morale/structure/organisation suffers too. The thing that's shocked me the most is how disorganised our midfield has been this season. Matic is a big loss for us, he's played terribly so far and without him we fail to protect the defence as well as we did last term. I don't think suddenly our players are all terrible, I just think a complete absence of the system and structure that brought us so much success is making us look like a sunday league team.

Confidence is clearly very low and has been ever since our poor pre season, what we need to do is not panic and try and get self-belief back up.

(in my view) matic is key. He struggles in a pivot with Fabregas (who is defensively inept) - I'd like to see us change back to 4-3-3 - which would provide him with more cover, and would probably benefit Pedro and Hazard too giving them more space to operate.

Do that and our structure improves, the feel of the team improves and our confidence goes up, and we'll be back to normal in no time

hazzabee - 4/10/2015 17:37

Big Chiv - 4/10/2015 16:56

I think a lot of it is to do with the self-belief of all the players. I'd argue that Mourinho's pragmatism at the back end of last season made the players think they weren't the best side in the league. I mean, we played City, United, ars*nal and PSG like we were complete underdogs.

It worked, we won the league, but I reckon being so cautious did the players' confidence no favours. Usually champions should feel like they can conquer the world, but we were telling ourselves that a draw against United and ars*nal is a good result.

I think the fact that we didn't sign anyone of note in the summer to give the squad a lift was a big mistake, and so by the time we had a dodgy start to the season, self belief was low, and when that happens, individuals lose form, and when THAT happens, team morale/structure/organisation suffers too. The thing that's shocked me the most is how disorganised our midfield has been this season. Matic is a big loss for us, he's played terribly so far and without him we fail to protect the defence as well as we did last term. I don't think suddenly our players are all terrible, I just think a complete absence of the system and structure that brought us so much success is making us look like a sunday league team.

Confidence is clearly very low and has been ever since our poor pre season, what we need to do is not panic and try and get self-belief back up.

(in my view) matic is key. He struggles in a pivot with Fabregas (who is defensively inept) - I'd like to see us change back to 4-3-3 - which would provide him with more cover, and would probably benefit Pedro and Hazard too giving them more space to operate.

Do that and our structure improves, the feel of the team improves and our confidence goes up, and we'll be back to normal in no time

Agree about Matic, I thought he was the best DM in the PL last season.

Saying that, the spine was strong, Courtois, Terry, Matic and Costa were playing 8/10 most games, with Hazard looking WC most of the time, but they look pale shadows at the moment.

Bye bye Brendan. Hopefully he's out of the game for a while. I'm sick of seeing that infected wound of a mouth.