Other clubs vital fora | Vital Football

Other clubs vital fora

MadAmster

Vital Squad Member
Just went on to the Villa forum to have a look around. It seems I don't have sufficient rights to post on there. I thought we all had rights to reply/post on all the other Vital boards. Surely we don't have to sign up to each individual board do we? Is there a simple box to tick method to gain access to other Vital Fora or is it joining each one you wish to post on?

Just went on to the Villa forum to have a look around. It seems I don't have sufficient rights to post on there. I thought we all had rights to reply/post on all the other Vital boards. Surely we don't have to sign up to each individual board do we? Is there a simple box to tick method to gain access to other Vital Fora or is it joining each one you wish to post on?
Must be something to do with you mate, I managed to post on that site a few weeks ago but there could be a minimum amount of posts on your home/original site you signed up to.

Must be something to do with you mate, I managed to post on that site a few weeks ago but there could be a minimum amount of posts on your home/original site you signed up to.

That's not right Bloomeram, he's posted more on this site than you have.:yes:

Madamster, is this still an issue, as guys from HQ can take a look into it for you if it is still not letting you post on other sites.

As I suspected you should be able to post with just your original log in to any site on the network but work on the new messageboards has meant this could have cause your problem.

Just been back to the Villa forum, clicked on a random thread and went to the bottom of the page. I got the following...... 1529752805395.png

For what its worth, I looked at the Villa and Manchester City sites, ensuring I was still logged in, and only had the options to "report" and "like" posts, with the "reply" option not being available.. In contrast on my home Derby site all 3 options are visible.

Ergo I conclude that we as mere mortals have no cross posting capability, whereas Bloomer may have such capability because of his elevated status within the hierarchy as a "Boss"

For what its worth, I looked at the Villa and Manchester City sites, ensuring I was still logged in, and only had the options to "report" and "like" posts, with the "reply" option not being available.. In contrast on my home Derby site all 3 options are visible.

Ergo I conclude that we as mere mortals have no cross posting capability, whereas Bloomer may have such capability because of his elevated status within the hierarchy as a "Boss"

I too, am a Boss, my surname :)

I too, am a Boss, my surname :)

I did get back to you on this MA on a different post in the main board. I asked if you had any joy in signing in and if you stilneeded help. HQ noticed the other message and have told me that work on the MB's had been undertaken, so glitches in the system may still be happening. They are going to look into it and see if there are any fixes etc. So keep trying on the other boards.

Not a major problem but I get the "insufficient privilege" message still, this time on the Toon forum.

Latest Rams News